Thread: Buying Holsters in Utah

Buying Holsters in Utah

Been open carrying for awhile now and finally got my concealed permit. Question is ive been to alot of local dealers in town to find me a holster for me and wife. I have a Bersa 380 Thunder and a Ruger LC9 with crimson laser sight attahced to the front. Any suggestions on where a good place is in utah or even online. I m willing to travel to SLC or Ogden. Please let me know. Thanks.

Have you considered a custom Holster? KSL classifieds has some individuals that make holsters. A gentleman from Kaysville, by the name of John seems to have some good quality.

KSL Classified Holster section
    Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus1976 View Post
    Been open carrying for awhile now and finally got my concealed permit. Question is ive been to alot of local dealers in town to find me a holster for me and wife. I have a Bersa 380 Thunder and a Ruger LC9 with crimson laser sight attahced to the front. Any suggestions on where a good place is in utah or even online. I m willing to travel to SLC or Ogden. Please let me know. Thanks.
    Try Impact Guns. They have locations in Ogden, West SLC and Boise ID, and have an excellent selection of holsters (their Ogden store does, I don't know anything about the others). Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Jason at Concealment Solutions does an amazing job! He is in Orem, but if you take him your gun, he can custom make you a holster while you wait, that will accommodate your laser as well.

http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/vi...p?f=25&t=13836

http://www.utahconcealedcarry.com/vi...p?f=25&t=10467
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

There is also Bear River Holsters located near Tremonton.
    www.bearriverholsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus1976 View Post
    Call Simon, he is highly recommended if you go to Galyans, Doug's, or Get Some. He does the best leather work you will ever get your hands on. He is retired but still does it a few hours a week. His number is 801-968-3337. I promise you if you know anyone in this state that does leather they will be able to vouch for this man's quality. It is far better than any of the stuff I see on KSL.

I saw a Springfield XD with a flashlight/lasersight mounted that he made a beautiful holster for.