• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Buying Holsters in Utah

Pegasus1976

Been open carrying for awhile now and finally got my concealed permit. Question is ive been to alot of local dealers in town to find me a holster for me and wife. I have a Bersa 380 Thunder and a Ruger LC9 with crimson laser sight attahced to the front. Any suggestions on where a good place is in utah or even online. I m willing to travel to SLC or Ogden. Please let me know. Thanks.

JerL

Have you considered a custom Holster? KSL classifieds has some individuals that make holsters. A gentleman from Kaysville, by the name of John seems to have some good quality.

KSL Classified Holster section

Gil223

Been open carrying for awhile now and finally got my concealed permit. Question is ive been to alot of local dealers in town to find me a holster for me and wife. I have a Bersa 380 Thunder and a Ruger LC9 with crimson laser sight attahced to the front. Any suggestions on where a good place is in utah or even online. I m willing to travel to SLC or Ogden. Please let me know. Thanks.

Try Impact Guns. They have locations in Ogden, West SLC and Boise ID, and have an excellent selection of holsters (their Ogden store does, I don't know anything about the others). Pax...

Reapster

Call Simon, he is highly recommended if you go to Galyans, Doug's, or Get Some. He does the best leather work you will ever get your hands on. He is retired but still does it a few hours a week. His number is 801-968-3337. I promise you if you know anyone in this state that does leather they will be able to vouch for this man's quality. It is far better than any of the stuff I see on KSL.

I saw a Springfield XD with a flashlight/lasersight mounted that he made a beautiful holster for.