Thread: Any Simply Rugged Holster users out there ?

Any Simply Rugged Holster users out there ?

Hi Bro's & Sis's in Arms,

I was just looking for an IWB for my SP101 and came across this company, wondering if others have heard of / or use their holsters ?

They LOOK quite nice and the Price sure seems reasonable, any opinions?

http://www.simplyrugged.com/

I have one of the pancake models for my Speed Six. It's very nice. A little stiff and it is better as an OWB than an IWB, but I like it. It even fits multiple guns. I can put my 4" 681, my 4" Security Six, my 2" Speed Six and my 4" Official Police in it and they all fit very well.

What 'bout ** Old Faithful Holsters ** ??

Awesome ! Thanx for the info.

I have a Ruger SP101 3" & it's difficult trying to find the right looking rig without spending a bunch of $$$, only to end up with the wrong (uncomfortable) fit for what I need.

I found a new site today, called ** Old Faithful Holsters**. They look quite nice. Gotta do some more homework though.

D m bullard

I ordered the "dual carry" holster from D M Bullard cause I found it impossible to find a holster for the 3" sp101. It took about 12 wks to get it. I like the holster and the gun fits very well. A little pricey but it looks and feels great. I also have a fobus paddle but the barrel sticks below the holster but still draws very well with some practice. I use it in the winter.

I have a Simply Rugged Tribute for my Ruger GP100. It is a good holster. If you think it is right you for, it probably is.

Here it is on the right: