• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A new addition to the family

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
My wife and I give each other Easter Gifts each year. This year I gave her a Louis Vuitton purse.

I always carry (In the car, truck, ATV, Tractor, Etc.) a rifle or rifle/shotgun combo, sometimes more than one...in addition to my pistol. I have a special love of doubles but don't carry my better ones as EDC's.

Anyway, her gift to me was a Stoger Coach Gun which has become the backup for my 44's now.
I gave it a serious work out and flat love it. It does better with Turkey loads than it should also.

stoeger_coach_silverado_english.jpg

Just to keep it OC with a handgun legal, a couple of my favorite walking around guns that go with it:
little.jpg

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Congratulations on the new child. It's sad, though, that it has no ears - they would go so well with the brothers and sisters you pictured.

And since when did you start using turkey loads for dog hunters?

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Congratulations on the new child. It's sad, though, that it has no ears - they would go so well with the brothers and sisters you pictured.

And since when did you start using turkey loads for dog hunters?

stay safe.

I'm making special loads for the Dog Hunters.:lol:

BTW, was this you I saw today?:p

skid-mobile.jpg

sawah

My wife and I give each other Easter Gifts each year. This year I gave her a Louis Vuitton purse.

I got a Louis Vuitton purse at the local Good Will store for $10. In fact two of them, one from my friend. I was stunned to see them and both appear to be authentic, and not knock-offs. (photos supplied on request). One is a small clutch purse and the other a white handbag, with a cylindrical shape. Sadly, neither contained firearms. :)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I got a Louis Vuitton purse at the local Good Will store for $10. In fact two of them, one from my friend. I was stunned to see them and both appear to be authentic, and not knock-offs. (photos supplied on request). One is a small clutch purse and the other a white handbag, with a cylindrical shape. Sadly, neither contained firearms. :)

I don't want to tell what I paid for the thing....but I could a decent 50 cal and have change for ammunition:uhoh:
:banghead:

robert1970

I always carry (In the car, truck, ATV, Tractor, Etc.) a rifle or rifle/shotgun combo, sometimes more than one...in addition to my pistol. I have a special love of doubles but don't carry my better ones as EDC's.

Anyway, her gift to me was a Stoger Coach Gun which has become the backup for my 44's now.
I gave it a serious work out and flat love it. It does better with Turkey loads than it should also.

stoeger_coach_silverado_english.jpg

Just to keep it OC with a handgun legal, a couple of my favorite walking around guns that go with it:
little.jpg

n i love your Ruger super Blackhawk

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
n i love your Ruger super Blackhawk

Thank you. Most people like the BFR. I had two and traded the 45/410 for another gun. that one is 45/70.
The Ruger lives with me during Deer Season. One on my other 44's (usually the Taures Titanium) is my EDC beater.

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Nice shotgun Peter!!! My wife got me a new gun for my birthday. Not quite as fancy as yours, but it's one I've wanted for a while.

ad494d13-55e0-2ad8.jpg

Beretta PX4 Sub-Compact 9mm

Last edited:

sidestreet

I can't help but to agree...,

Nice shotgun Peter!!! My wife got me a new gun for my birthday. Not quite as fancy as yours, but it's one I've wanted for a while.

ad494d13-55e0-2ad8.jpg

Beretta PX4 Sub-Compact 9mm

I just bought (traded my PT111 and a few extra bucks) the same pistol, and I like it very much. Brought it to the Richmond area breakfast (4/7) with Mrs. and 'Lil Miss sidestreet. Enjoyed seeing all, sorry we had to leave early, have a great dinner tomorrow night, guys!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I just bought (traded my PT111 and a few extra bucks) the same pistol, and I like it very much. Brought it to the Richmond area breakfast (4/7) with Mrs. and 'Lil Miss sidestreet. Enjoyed seeing all, sorry we had to leave early, have a great dinner tomorrow night, guys!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

We'll be thinking about you Sidestreet. Have fun!