Thread: Unarmed for Easter

Unarmed for Easter

So I picked my son up at school today and headed out of town for Easter. Realized before i left that I had a choice to make: drive back the 45 minutes to get my handgun and then another 3 hours in the other direction, just lock it up in the trunk (and break the law), or go without it. Well, I went without it. I feel kind of naked without it down here in the flatlands east of Charlotte. Can't wait to head back to the mountains. Too crazy down here. Oh well, my family are a bunch of antis anyways. Save me a big headache from arguing.
    Last edited by spiderjohn; 04-06-2012 at 10:20 PM.

I had to make a judgement call one day similar to yours. We were headed out of town to the father-in-law's house about 6 hours away. When we got there my wife realized she left her firearm at the house. Well she was headed into town and wanted to take the kids, all three of them newborn included, with her. I decided it would be better for her to take my G19 with her since having 3 kids kinda put her at a disadvantage. I felt nekkid as it gets. I know the feeling.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by J_Oliver; 04-07-2012 at 05:13 PM.
    "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six..."

[ Kyd: "I think I'm gonna have "13 1/2" tattooed on my shoulder..."

Me: "Why the hell would you do that?"

Kyd: "Thats one judge, 12 jurors, and a half a chance I'm gonna get off..." ]

Quote Originally Posted by spiderjohn View Post
    So I picked my son up at school today and headed out of town for Easter. Realized before i left that I had a choice to make: drive back the 45 minutes to get my handgun and then another 3 hours in the other direction, just lock it up in the trunk (and break the law), or go without it. Well, I went without it. I feel kind of naked without it down here in the flatlands east of Charlotte. Can't wait to head back to the mountains. Too crazy down here. Oh well, my family are a bunch of antis anyways. Save me a big headache from arguing.
    Next time call ahead. I'll loan you one.

Banned
    I have a friend that I go over to his parent-in-laws house to play pool, and after the first time OC'ing going over there my wife received a text from my friends wife who's father told her to ask me to leave my sidearm at the house. I leave it in my truck.

next time i would leave the holster on...but i have been called a smartarse for doing stuff like that...

wabbit
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)