• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Murray, KY?

panja

Murray

Nice to see someone else in Murray on here! I go to school here so I don't really have the option to open carry too often because I live on campus and all...

BurgerBoy

I'm glad that I'm not the only one in Murray to OC. I do it all the time and so far no problems. I guess you go to MSU. Where are you from?

Manzanita

I live in Calloway County near the lake but work in Murray. Although I CC as a rule, I have OCd in Murray and the surrounding area a couple of times. Never been a problem.

Last edited:

BurgerBoy

Hello Manzanita,

Glad to see another OCer from Murray here. I'm still waiting for my CC permit from the Kentucky State Police but I'm expecting to get it any day now. They've had my application for about a month now.

I've never had a problem OCing in Murray either.

Last edited: