• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No Guns Allowed Sticky

SMSgte8

Would it be possible to have a "No Guns Allowed Sticky" where the Moderator could put names of business's that do not allow weapons in their establishments? Members could notify the moderator of these business's and he/she could put them into a list for members to read. Anybody have thoughts on this proposal?

Found out the hard way at Ikea and Brandsmart. Both were posted but one on a very small sign at ONE of the entrances and the other on a sign as you EXIT the store.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

It's not like the moderators are legion. Are you volunteering to maintain the list for Georgia? Wisconsin's list is in its second iteration and seven pages long.

SigGuy23

Activist Member
Are you aware of friend or foe website? That website is designed for exactly that. You can add stuff to it yourself, and check it for places before you visit.

SMSgte8

It's not like the moderators are legion. Are you volunteering to maintain the list for Georgia? Wisconsin's list is in its second iteration and seven pages long.

Yep, I will volunteer to maintain a list for Georgia. I will go to the Georgia page and contact the moderator. Thanks.