Thread: WOT: Need Some Help With A Project

WOT: Need Some Help With A Project

Ok, I know this isn't specifically OC related but it definitely is WA and firearm specific. I need someone to help me with a project to make a jig. If someone in the Puget Sound area (preferably Kitsap County) who has a factory built bobtailed 1911 could help me, I would appreciate it (might even be a lunch involved.) I need to locate the mainspring housing pin in an existing 1911 jig I have to make bobtailing 1911s easier for me. So if someone has one, and doesn't mind dropping by my shop for a few minutes then having lunch, shoot me a PM or better yet an email (marcus@celticarmory.com) Thanks.

Ok, how about any 1911 (Gvt or Cmdr) that was bobtailed and done well? I just need to mark holes for drilling my 1911 vice block.

Sorry, I own a Glock,. but replied just to let you know you aren't talking to yourself. I posted on the S Dakota page asking S Dakotans for any info on Jack First for an old Colt pistol I want repaired, nothing. I replied to myself, like you did here, and then finally an out of stater replied with some usable info.
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören

Jack First has a website but it's only for their contact info. As far as I know they only deal with licensed dealers/gunsmiths. If you need help getting parts let me know.

You should shoot Ruby a PM. I think hers might be bobtailed.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

Bobtail 1911

Sorry Marcus the only one I had that was bobbed you sent it to OK. for me last fall good luck
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex