• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WOT: Need Some Help With A Project

sirpuma

Ok, I know this isn't specifically OC related but it definitely is WA and firearm specific. I need someone to help me with a project to make a jig. If someone in the Puget Sound area (preferably Kitsap County) who has a factory built bobtailed 1911 could help me, I would appreciate it (might even be a lunch involved.) I need to locate the mainspring housing pin in an existing 1911 jig I have to make bobtailing 1911s easier for me. So if someone has one, and doesn't mind dropping by my shop for a few minutes then having lunch, shoot me a PM or better yet an email (marcus@celticarmory.com) Thanks.

WOD

Sorry, I own a Glock,. but replied just to let you know you aren't talking to yourself. I posted on the S Dakota page asking S Dakotans for any info on Jack First for an old Colt pistol I want repaired, nothing. I replied to myself, like you did here, and then finally an out of stater replied with some usable info.

sirpuma

Jack First has a website but it's only for their contact info. As far as I know they only deal with licensed dealers/gunsmiths. If you need help getting parts let me know.