Thread: I am the real George Zimmerman. Zimmerman speaks, raises funds on new website

Herr Heckler Koch

I am the real George Zimmerman. Zimmerman speaks, raises funds on new website

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Zim...z/-/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CNN Staff
    "I am the real George Zimmerman," declares the website, set up over the weekend.

"On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries."

Zimmerman's "life altering event" was the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, an act that the neighborhood watch volunteer told Sanford, Florida, police was an act of self-defense. Zimmerman has not been charged with a crime in Martin's death, a fact that has provoked demonstrations and calls that he be prosecuted for killing the teen.

The statement posted on therealgeorgezimmerman.com warns viewers that "some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my 'Defense Fund' or 'Legal Fund.' I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites as I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time."

But the site includes a link through which viewers can donate money to pay for Zimmerman's lawyers and living expenses "in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment." Zimmerman pledges to "personally maintain accountability of all funds received."
    When I tried to compare the hit-counter indications (00051) after posting this, the site sent a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" error." "The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later." - Apache Server at www.therealgeorgezimmerman.com Port 80
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 04-09-2012 at 07:55 PM.

It was registered through a company called Domains by Proxy. They register the domain for you, so your information isn't listed. Mostly done for people who are up to no good.

Its a nice thought really, but you can put whatever information you want on your domain.. Doesn't mean you need to put your home address and **** on there.

I doubt its real, not with a domain name like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady
    I am no victim, just a poor college student who looks to the day where the rich have the living piss taxed out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady
    I am no victim, just a poor college student who looks to the day where the rich have the living piss taxed out of them.

fox news is also promoting zimmerman website:

"George Zimmerman's attorney, Hal Uhrig, confirmed to Fox News that the website, therealgeorgezimmerman.com, was in fact produced by the real George Zimmerman...."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/09...le-charges-in/

wabbit
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    It was registered through a company called Domains by Proxy. They register the domain for you, so your information isn't listed. Mostly done for people who are up to no good.
    What are you smoking? Most domains are registered anonymously through some proxy nowadays - godaddy, dreamhost, whatever. Has nothing to do with being "up to no good."

Gotta love the class act that is exhibited by having an "album" with tagged buildings on it.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

People that do not consent our object to warrantless searches are up to no good.

See how that works? People that use domain by proxy are simply smart and wish not to have all their personal information plastered on the net for the whole world to see. Of course there are also those that do not want to have that domain associated with them. But not necessarily because they are upto no good. Could be any number of reasons.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Its a nice thought really, but you can put whatever information you want on your domain.. Doesn't mean you need to put your home address and **** on there.

I doubt its real, not with a domain name like that.
    Nope, not accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    People that do not consent our object to warrantless searches are up to no good.

See how that works? People that use domain by proxy are simply smart and wish not to have all their personal information plastered on the net for the whole world to see. Of course there are also those that do not want to have that domain associated with them. But not necessarily because they are upto no good. Could be any number of reasons.

Yes, accurate.

I have a couple domain names registered, with associated websites. I have my registration information hidden so it doesn't show up to everyone.

I am not 'up to no good.' I do it so I don't get contacted by those without a 'need to know.'
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

I do it for two reasons, one I don't want my personal information all over the internet. Two, my website, while fully legal, is best kept separate from my personal. It's not that I am up to no good, it's that people are stupid and will either not understand the purpose of the site or deliberately twist to suit their own agenda.

Getting back on topic -

The news is full of a) Zimmerman's attorneys withdawing themselves from representation because b) Zimmerman seems to have vanished - no more phone contact with his attorneys and nobody else that has been a "spokesperson" for him says they have had contact with him recently.

There is speculation in the press and elsewhere that Zimmerman may be experiencing PTSD and that his "vanishing" may be related to that.

Therefore, I'm going to wait and see what the Special State's Attorney decides to do, and then what Zimmerman does in response to that. If he is charged he will have a fair amount of time to raise defense funds, either on his own, through his attorney(s), or through friends/supporters.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Herr Heckler Koch
    I do not believe that Zimmerman or the courts have acknowledged these as counsel of record. They may be smelling the ordure d' ambulance.

Zimmerman has allegedly been in contact with the prosecutor's office directly (no attorney involved). Prosecutor says she will have a news conference Friday with "new information" or some kind of announcement. I'm guessing she'll announce that no criminal charges will be filed. Zimmerman probably feels a need to go into deep hiding for his own safety.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...,4469237.story

Zimmerman faces second degree murder.

So anybody planning on donating now that the charges are official?
    Last edited by thebigsd; 04-11-2012 at 07:25 PM.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    So anybody planning on donating now that the charges are official?
    I am actually going to donate a couple of bucks. Hopefully there will be people out there donating to his defense--fighting charges breaks people economically.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

So, we have:

-“Let me emphasize that we do not prosecute by public pressure or by petition.
    "
    -"investigation was driven by “the search for justice for Trayvon.”
    -“It was less than three weeks ago that we told those sweet parents that we would get answers,”
    -“If Stand Your Ground becomes an issue, we will fight it,"
    -"Ms. Corey announced that she had decided not to convene a grand jury to investigate the shooting and would herself make the ultimate decision as to whether to charge Mr. Zimmerman"

It sounds a lot like Ms. Corey is doing this out of perceived public pressure, IMO.

"“We did not come to this decision lightly,” Ms. Corey said. She added, “Let me emphasize that we do not prosecute by public pressure or by petition.
    “We will continue to seek the truth about this case,” she said.

Ms. Corey opened the news conference by saying that she had spoken to Trayvon Martin’s parents shortly after she took on the case, and that the investigation was driven by “the search for justice for Trayvon.”

“It was less than three weeks ago that we told those sweet parents that we would get answers,” she said.

Critical to the case is the question of whether or not the shooting fell under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law, which gives wide leeway to people who claim self-defense, and which does not require people to retreat before using deadly force.

Ms. Corey said that her office regularly deals with Stand Your Ground motions. “If Stand Your Ground becomes an issue, we will fight it,” she said. Earlier this week, Ms. Corey announced that she had decided not to convene a grand jury to investigate the shooting and would herself make the ultimate decision as to whether to charge Mr. Zimmerman" http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/12/us...g.html?_r=1&hp
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 04-11-2012 at 07:41 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I, too, think it was public pressure.

I, too, will be donating to his defense. As soon as something solid appears that is definitely NOT a ripoff or scam.

I think that she may be hoping a judge throws it out for lack of evidence so she can say "I tried, blame the judge".
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    The kid's mon said...
    . ďI just want to speak from my heart to your heart, because a heart has no color. Itís not black, itís not white, itís red.Ē

I don't know, I found that funny, maybe it's just me.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/1...#storylink=cpy
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

It's real, folks

Zimmerman did indeed set up a website in his own defense. This may or may not be it. (I doubt it myself)

As soon as I know for sure, I'll be doing what I can to help this gent defend himself against the amassed likes of the black/anti-white un-racists who're falsely plastering his name all over town.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.