Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KC Side Meet

KC Side Meet

Okie Dokey. Its been a bit since our last meet. I know there are a few of us that would like to have a meet over in the Warrensburg / Sedalia area, but that may not be practical - just an idea. Seeing what time of year it is, seems like a good idea to eat food out on a patio if we're staying in KC. Suggestions?
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

Ich bin dabei!

Quote Originally Posted by afcarry View Post
    Okie Dokey. Its been a bit since our last meet. I know there are a few of us that would like to have a meet over in the Warrensburg / Sedalia area, but that may not be practical - just an idea. Seeing what time of year it is, seems like a good idea to eat food out on a patio if we're staying in KC. Suggestions?
    I say we do it on Saturday. Here in KC somewhere. I think Lee's Summit is a good idea. We can have dinner or just do a coffee meet. Lets get a roll call though.

April 14th @ 5:00 PM. Now we need to decide where.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Quote Originally Posted by ChiangShih View Post
    I say we do it on Saturday. Here in KC somewhere. I think Lee's Summit is a good idea. We can have dinner or just do a coffee meet. Lets get a roll call though.

Going to St Louis for the weekend.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by peterarthur View Post
    Going to St Louis for the weekend.
    Communist Russia!
    An individual should not choose the caliber, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong

As much as I hate to mention this, Chili's is always there... Its next to the mall... I'm afraid to suggest anything since Western Sizzlin' - which I apologize for again.

As well you should...

As much as I hate to mention this, Chili's is always there... Its next to the mall... I'm afraid to suggest anything since Western Sizzlin' - which I apologize for again.

I might be going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

I'm up for lees summit how about we find a mom and pop place to meet like pork and pit

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Good time around 3pm there a small place but great BBQ and service

Quote Originally Posted by ComSec View Post
    I'm up for lees summit how about we find a mom and pop place to meet like pork and pit

I think Pork n Pit is a good idea, its pretty easy to find as well. I just worry the smaller places might be less able to accommodate a large group and/or more likely to ask us to leave if they don't like OCers. I'm not familiar with the owners so that is my only concern.

Also are you suggesting we do it at 3PM? because that time would not be particularly good for me.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

Yea there a smaller place I OC there a lot and chat with the owners, I called him today and asked about a slow time for them on saturday and he said it is usally around 3pm,I figured this meet would be small,but im open for elsewhere

Let's meet in St. Peters it's only a 3.5 hour drive...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

Good time around 3pm there a small place but great BBQ and service
    I'm for keeping it to 5:00. It just works better for a lot of people - myself included.

Myself aswell.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!

I'm fine for whatever time (but would prefer later). I suppose Lee's Summit is also good for me as well, although I don't wanna drive too much farther with these crazy gas prices.

I'd be more able to make it to a 5pm meeting as opposed to 3pm. And since I am in Independence, Lee's Summit is definitely close enough for me.
    Last edited by BionicRooster; 04-12-2012 at 12:46 PM.

How about 5 guys at 5.

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyingA380 View Post
    I'm fine for whatever time (but would prefer later). I suppose Lee's Summit is also good for me as well, although I don't wanna drive too much farther with these crazy gas prices.
    Last time I checked AVGAS was quite a bit more expensive. lol Pick your hobbies, I guess. Nothings cheap anymore.

well, 5 is ok for me...... justwondering where to go.....
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Last time I checked AVGAS was quite a bit more expensive. lol Pick your hobbies, I guess. Nothings cheap anymore.
    Yes sir, it is. Difference is I don't pay for AVGAS.
    Last edited by HighFlyingA380; 04-13-2012 at 05:27 AM.

The later the better for me. Now where are we meeting?

OK hows

Five Guys Burgers & Fries
    614 Missouri 291, Lee's Summit, MO

5pm Sat the 14th

I'll be there , looking forward to seeing all the familiar faces........and maybe new ones.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

I think Pork n Pit is a good idea
    how about we find a mom and pop place to meet like pork and pit
    OK hows Five Guys Burgers & Fries 614 Missouri 291, Lee's Summit, MO 5pm Sat the 14th
    +1 for Pork n Pit! We've done Five Guys.

Porknpit is swamped at 5pm thats why I said 3,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast