• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KC Side Meet

afcarry

Okie Dokey. Its been a bit since our last meet. I know there are a few of us that would like to have a meet over in the Warrensburg / Sedalia area, but that may not be practical - just an idea. Seeing what time of year it is, seems like a good idea to eat food out on a patio if we're staying in KC. Suggestions?

ChiangShih

Ich bin dabei!

Okie Dokey. Its been a bit since our last meet. I know there are a few of us that would like to have a meet over in the Warrensburg / Sedalia area, but that may not be practical - just an idea. Seeing what time of year it is, seems like a good idea to eat food out on a patio if we're staying in KC. Suggestions?

I say we do it on Saturday. Here in KC somewhere. I think Lee's Summit is a good idea. We can have dinner or just do a coffee meet. Lets get a roll call though.

April 14th @ 5:00 PM. Now we need to decide where.

afcarry

I say we do it on Saturday. Here in KC somewhere. I think Lee's Summit is a good idea. We can have dinner or just do a coffee meet. Lets get a roll call though.

April 14th @ 5:00 PM. Now we need to decide where.

As much as I hate to mention this, Chili's is always there... Its next to the mall... I'm afraid to suggest anything since Western Sizzlin' - which I apologize for again.

kcgunfan

As well you should...

As much as I hate to mention this, Chili's is always there... Its next to the mall... I'm afraid to suggest anything since Western Sizzlin' - which I apologize for again.

ChiangShih

I'm up for lees summit how about we find a mom and pop place to meet like pork and pit

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

I think Pork n Pit is a good idea, its pretty easy to find as well. I just worry the smaller places might be less able to accommodate a large group and/or more likely to ask us to leave if they don't like OCers. I'm not familiar with the owners so that is my only concern.

Also are you suggesting we do it at 3PM? because that time would not be particularly good for me.

ComSec

Campaign Veteran
Yea there a smaller place I OC there a lot and chat with the owners, I called him today and asked about a slow time for them on saturday and he said it is usally around 3pm,I figured this meet would be small,but im open for elsewhere

BionicRooster

I'd be more able to make it to a 5pm meeting as opposed to 3pm. And since I am in Independence, Lee's Summit is definitely close enough for me.

Last edited: