Thread: Woman kills intruder during home invasion, KANSAS CITY, MO

Woman kills intruder during home invasion, KANSAS CITY, MO

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
    A woman opened fire, killing a gunman who had shoved her into a closet during a home invasion Monday, police said.

It happened just after 2 p.m. Monday in the 5800 block of Garfield Avenue.

The woman told police there was a knock on her door, and there were two men who were looking for a friend of hers. The woman said she was forced back into the house at gunpoint and into a closet while the men ransacked her house.

What the intruders did not know was that the woman had a gun of her own in that closet. She used it, shooting and killing one of those intruders.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/17367170/...-home-invasion

Banned
    Just like Harry Potter !

Good for her. That reporter is dumb though in saying the man she shot and killed was a victim. He was never a victim in this encounter and shouldn't be called one. I hate liberal media.

Oh the irony...

(BG #1) "We'll just shove her in the closet so she can't cause us any trouble while we ransack the place..."

(BG #2) "Yeah, it's not like people keep anything in there anyways..."
    Little did they know...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six..."

[ Kyd: "I think I'm gonna have "13 1/2" tattooed on my shoulder..."

Me: "Why the hell would you do that?"

Kyd: "Thats one judge, 12 jurors, and a half a chance I'm gonna get off..." ]

Quote Originally Posted by SigGuy23 View Post
    Good for her. That reporter is dumb though in saying the man she shot and killed was a victim. He was never a victim in this encounter and shouldn't be called one. I hate liberal media.
    +2

Way to go! That woman deserves a medal, lol! The media is going to remain the same until someone like "We the people" changes it. I have been seeing a small shift but not enough to really make a difference.
    Last edited by Bowesmobile; 04-10-2012 at 10:27 AM.

He wasn't called anything but his name or suspect in the print version.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Quote Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
    He wasn't called anything but his name or suspect in the print version.
    They updated the story to the link since I commented. When the OP first posted the link, The article had no suspect names and called the guy she shot a victim when it described him stumbling outside and falling to the ground.

They updated the story to the link since I commented. When the OP first posted the link, The article had no suspect names and called the guy she shot a victim when it described him stumbling outside and falling to the ground.
    He was a victim-of his own stupidity. See, some people fix stupid on their own! Permanently!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin