• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fugitive updates FB

PistolPackingMomma

Wash. man on the run finds time to update Facebook

Pardon my rant, but :cuss:!?

Police are among those checking the page. "Absolutely," Deputy Chief Brian Smith told The Associated Press on Monday.
"We're used to pinging databases and sources of information," he said. "It's normal for us to look at Facebook accounts."

Smith also saw the growing number of comments on Nicolaysen's account — some of them mocking police — as he remained at large Monday.
"I don't think it's going to make it any easier for him," Smith said.
A lot of people communicate openly and can remain beyond the long arm of the law, at least for a while, he said

Is it just me and my glass of wine, or does it sound like he's implying something here?

Nicolaysen has been convicted of five felonies, including domestic violence, burglary and theft of a firearm, police said. He is wanted by the Washington state Department of Corrections for failing to check in with his community corrections officer since January.
He's also accused of assaulting his girlfriend on March 28, police said.

Port Angeles attorney Robert Vienneau, who says he knows Nicolaysen, says the fugitive does what he has to do to get by.
"Travis comes from a rough background, but he's got a good heart," Vienneau said.

I'm going to start posting pictures of Token from South Park every time I hear this $#IT..."he was turning his life around"..."such a good boy"..."volunteered at soup kitchens before robbing a grandma at the park..." blah blah blah...

Last edited: