Thread: Cold War Missile Silo Becomes Doomsday-Ready Luxury Homes for Preppers. NBCchicago

Herr Heckler Koch

Cold War Missile Silo Becomes Doomsday-Ready Luxury Homes for Preppers. NBCchicago
    $2 million may be a small price to pay to weather the end of civilization as we know it in comfort.
    "Fear sells even better than sex," said John Hoopes, a professor in the anthropology department at the University of Kansas who has studied the spread of doomsday culture.
    Naturally, the condos come with elaborate methods for repelling rampaging hordes of cannibals and marauders. Reports AFP:

The condo elevator will only operate if a person’s fingerprint matches its system, Hall said. Cameras will monitor a barbed-wire topped fence and give plenty of warning of possible intruders. Responses can range from a warning to lethal force. ”If they try to climb the fence we can stun them,” he said. “If they want to break into the system, we can put an end to that.”
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 04-10-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Haw River, North Carolina
    151 The 21st Century Castle
    I would without a doubt own/renovate one of these...
    Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by J_Oliver; 04-10-2012 at 08:28 AM.
    "I'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six..."

[ Kyd: "I think I'm gonna have "13 1/2" tattooed on my shoulder..."

Me: "Why the hell would you do that?"

Kyd: "Thats one judge, 12 jurors, and a half a chance I'm gonna get off..." ]

Egbert, Wyoming, USA
    Out here where I live people have been buying and living in these for years. There is one 20 miles down the road from me, that a family lives in. It is currently for sale for 2.5mil I believe.
    If you do not test yourself every single day,
    then it is just another wasted day.
    --Semper Fi--