Thread: ALERT: BE PREPARED BE VIGILANT it has already started.

Exclamation ALERT: BE PREPARED BE VIGILANT it has already started.

"GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL"

Heads are starting to explode.

Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    Heads are starting to explode.
    Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
    Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
    Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
    Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

http://baconsurvival.com/forum/index...80684#msg80684

DHS employs over 200,000 people. It contains the Coast Guard, Secret Service, Border Patrol and ICE which combine for over 120,000 people. Say 100,000 people who operate under the umbrella of DHS are issued a .40magicdeathray sidearm, and DHS orders 450,000,000 rounds to be delivered over the next 5 years. That's 900 rounds per person per year. That's 75 rounds to practice with each month and nothing left over to use to shoot bad guys. It may be a bit excessive but it doesn't strike me as panic worthy.
    I agree: it's not really worthy of panic.

Four-Tay! Obey my Authoritay!

Post No one said anything about Panic.....

No one said anything about Panic, Just to be aware of what is going on.
    "GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL"

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_SDOCsiouxfalls View Post
    Like the six previous mentions of this ammo contract.

Come on folks, that's less then two rounds per citizen. Liberals don't like firearms And Repubicans won't shoot the good guys, so just where is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jjorgen View Post
    Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath of God type stuff.
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
    Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!
    Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...
    Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave!
    Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!
    Haha ghostbusters lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I'm not so ready to panic about this either, but I'm guessing they're preparing for the re-election of Obama and the run on guns and ammo that is sure to follow. If he get re-elected and both houses go "D", gun rights will likely take a big hit and ammo and guns are going to become even more scarce and expensive than the last time around.

Quote Originally Posted by adam_SDOCsiouxfalls View Post
    I had found an article that covered how many rounds a year were fired during WW1 and WW2 the numbers of 450million came out to about 7 years worth of combat. Since this contract is only for S&W .40 handgun ammo and it's hollow point so it cannot be used over seas. That this is really something we need to keep track of. This does not even cover the rifle ammo that can be ordered through a military contract.

I hope my source was wrong but I guess we'll find out.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Folks, many of the higher-priced items used by local law enforcement are paid for by DHS funds. The Colorado Springs Police Department's mobile command post, for example. A rather pricey chemical analyzer. S.W.A.T.'s tactical vehicle. All are required to sport the "Paid for by DHS funds" sticker, and they do.

In the meantime, DHS also buys stuff for use by the military, including the MRAPs, as well as a lot of the ammunition used by federal law-enforcement, who do use the 40 S&W JHP rounds.

So, let's look at this rationally and put the conspiratorial malarky on the back burner where it belongs.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.