Thread: OC Dinner Sunday April 29th in Battle Creek

OC Dinner Sunday April 29th in Battle Creek

Michigan Open Carry is inviting anyone who is interested to come out and join us for an Open Carry dinner at Old Country Buffet in Battle Creek.

Details:

Where: Old Country Buffet
    5700 Beckley Road
    Battle Creek, MI 49017

When: Sunday April 29th @ 6pm

If you have been interested in Open Carry or know someone who is feel free to come out and join us for this dinner. Being a member is not necessary to attend, this will offer anyone who is interested a chance to be around like minded individuals who share the same passion for the Second Amendment and ask any questions that you might have regarding Open Carry. It always proves to be a good time and we certainly look forward to seeing new faces as well as the familiar ones.

If you have any questions please feel free to respond to this thread or email ayancer@miopencarry.org
    Last edited by Yance; 04-17-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    The worst weapon is the human mind, its created and done things far worse than a gun can, has, or ever will. Its the human mind that tells the gun what to do and animates the inanimate object.

With all these gun control laws in place I have yet to find a single one that has saved someones life, but I can find hundreds of stories where a gun has.

due to conflicting schedules the dinner has been moved to sunday April 29th @ 6pm. See the original post for details.
    Last edited by Yance; 04-17-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    The worst weapon is the human mind, its created and done things far worse than a gun can, has, or ever will. Its the human mind that tells the gun what to do and animates the inanimate object.

With all these gun control laws in place I have yet to find a single one that has saved someones life, but I can find hundreds of stories where a gun has.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as I can this sunday, dont forget to mark the date in your calendars and come on out!

Jason and I will be there!

Glad to hear it!

See you all in a few hours.

Oops missed that one.

Been wondering if you were still alive and kicking! Wont be the last one for sure, maybe we'll catch you at the next one.