• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Dinner Sunday April 29th in Battle Creek

Yance

Michigan Open Carry is inviting anyone who is interested to come out and join us for an Open Carry dinner at Old Country Buffet in Battle Creek.

Details:

Where: Old Country Buffet
5700 Beckley Road
Battle Creek, MI 49017

When: Sunday April 29th @ 6pm

If you have been interested in Open Carry or know someone who is feel free to come out and join us for this dinner. Being a member is not necessary to attend, this will offer anyone who is interested a chance to be around like minded individuals who share the same passion for the Second Amendment and ask any questions that you might have regarding Open Carry. It always proves to be a good time and we certainly look forward to seeing new faces as well as the familiar ones.

If you have any questions please feel free to respond to this thread or email ayancer@miopencarry.org

Last edited:

Yance

due to conflicting schedules the dinner has been moved to sunday April 29th @ 6pm. See the original post for details.

Last edited:

Yance

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as I can this sunday, dont forget to mark the date in your calendars and come on out!

Yance

Been wondering if you were still alive and kicking! Wont be the last one for sure, maybe we'll catch you at the next one.