Thread: Buffalo Wild Wings in Gilbert

Buffalo Wild Wings in Gilbert

Stopped by the Buffalo Wild Wings in Gilbert at 970 South Gilbert Rd. earlier this evening, and discovered a gun buster sign upon entry. I immediately left and drove down to Chili's instead.

Well screw BWW... My wife is a server at Chilis. So we were really happy with your 2nd choice

Quote Originally Posted by Morbidph8 View Post
    Well screw BWW... My wife is a server at Chilis. So we were really happy with your 2nd choice
    As was I. The food was great!

I've never heard of a BW3 that didn't have no-guns signs. It's part of the corporate sign package, and it is corporate policy.

Quote Originally Posted by KBCraig View Post
    I've never heard of a BW3 that didn't have no-guns signs. It's part of the corporate sign package, and it is corporate policy.
    I've been to this one several times before, albeit not recently, and I have not seen a gun-buster sign posted until this most recent trip.

Oh well, I will respect their policy with my own personal policy: No Guns = No Money

guns at BWW

As far back as 2 years ago (I think) ASRPA noted that this establishment was NGA for all locations. ASRPA has a good listing regarding pro and
    anti firearms policies at many buisnesses throughout the state. I don't know just how up-to-date their list is, but it is worth perusing anyway !!!