• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Questions about the constitutional carry rally.

Evil Creamsicle

Or at least your butt in the pic V posted.

Bronson

Ha, didn't see that. Thats actually a screenshot from the news. :-D

There's also the pic under my username taken at the same event by Bandersnatch which, by the way, is my favorite picture of me ever taken.

Here's a few more:

Large version of profile pic:
_MG_1904_copy.jpg

Island Lake
DSC01736.jpg

Canton, my 'leg holster' for my 'Michigan Pistol'
DSC01703.jpg

lil_freak_66

this one? i think its the best picture with people in it ive ever taken =)

and the militia people already plan on attending, should be 1-4 dozen of them id assume from what ive been told

100_1813.jpg

Last edited:

Small_Arms_Collector

this one? i think its the best picture with people in it ive ever taken =)

and the militia people already plan on attending, should be 1-4 dozen of them id assume from what ive been told

100_1813.jpg

That's the one.:D

Didn't you also get one inside the rotunda, or senate chamber, or was that someone else?

I notice some slung across the front in that picture, was that just for the pcture, or did people just not get bothered carrying that way?

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Question: how many of you would be Interested in attending this event? I would like to see a large turnout and would be happy to rent vans and pick up the tab for fuel and refreshments on the way to Lansing from the metro detroit area. Just shoot me a PM and we can work out the logistics. :cool:

Sent from my Polaroid PMID701i using Tapatalk 2

Michigander

I will be going. If I drive, I have room for 3 more. If there are no takers, and other car pools are available, I'll obviously be eager to do that instead.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
I will be going. If I drive, I have room for 3 more. If there are no takers, and other car pools are available, I'll obviously be eager to do that instead.

Save yourself some money friend and additional wear & tear on your vintage "sports coupe" It reminds me of my 1981 Mercury Capri that never let me down until it dropped the drive shaft going up a hill! No fun coasting backwards down hill :eek: !

Sit back and be chauffeured to your destination ;) Free gas, Free parking, Free snacks what's not to love :D
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...van-shuttle(s)-to-rally-in-Lansing-Sat-May-19