• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bullsh*t -2nd degree murder charge for Z

the_hustleman

Truly terrifying. Without the media hype, we'd just have one less hoodlum. The witch hunt was successful.

Angela Corey looks like a demon.

Hoodlum?

Tell me this, did you know trayvon? Have you met him?

Do you know anyone that knows him?

If not, what makes him a hoodlum? Because he had a few gold teeth? That's VERY common in florida.

Is it the hoodie? It was cold that day, people wear them because its comfortable and warm inside them.

Was it the skittles?

The iced tea?

What made him a hoodlum?

Personally I seriously don't think zimmerman shooting him was about race AT ALL, I haven't seen anything to say it was side from the doctored audio made to say he called him a coon which wasn't real.

But what I do notice on a lot of gun forums that ever since the beginning people have been taking zimmerman's side and not only that, bashing trayvon martin.

Ever stop and think if trayvon was really such a hoodlum, zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of his car at all? If he was, he could have simply followed from his vehicle and told police where he went.

Instead, he tries to play hero.

Now I read every gun forum I'm a member of and all I see is a bunch of white men badmouthing a young black kid that was gunned down.

Despite the fact that voice analyzers proved that it wasn't zimmerman screaming for help, trayvon had to be at fault?

why would an ARMED grown man scream for help against a 17 year old before shooting him? Why scream for help right when you have your gun out?

Why didn't the next round chamber?

Its a lot of questions to ask rather than to ignorantly assume the black kid must be guilty.

THIS is why the mainstream population thinks that gun owners are a bunch of racist rednecks or criminals, when there are so many of us that aren't!

Its enough racism involved with the nbpp and that bounty on the man's head, yet no arrests have been made on that matter.

THAT is the only racism in this situation aside from what's going on on the boards.

Before you say "he was pounding his head in" well what started it?

IF zimmerman didn't get out of the car, would he really have had an issue? Could he have gotten his head pounded in if he stayed in the car? Would he have approached him if he wasn't armed? The answer of course is no, and if someone approaches you while you're minding your own business you won't be shaking their hand and inviting them over for dinner either.

how do you know zimmerman didn't start that altercation by attacking or trying to physically hold martin? If someone you don't know physically grabs you and is trying to hold you, what do you do if you aren't armed? How do you know trayvon wasn't standing HIS ground?

Speaking of that law, it DOES NOT apply when your actions are the catalyst that sets things into motion. You can't start a confrontation then shoot to get out of it.

on the gun forums some people are praising zimmerman as if he's a hero for killing an unarmed kid. 2pac did say "cops give a d@mn about a negro, pull a trigger kill a n***a he's a hero"

looks like people here are proving the late 2pac right.

*swyped from the evo so excuse any typos*

mpguy

Hoodlum?

Tell me this, did you know trayvon? Have you met him?

Do you know anyone that knows him?

If not, what makes him a hoodlum? Because he had a few gold teeth? That's VERY common in florida.

Is it the hoodie? It was cold that day, people wear them because its comfortable and warm inside them.

Was it the skittles?

The iced tea?

What made him a hoodlum?

Personally I seriously don't think zimmerman shooting him was about race AT ALL, I haven't seen anything to say it was side from the doctored audio made to say he called him a coon which wasn't real.

But what I do notice on a lot of gun forums that ever since the beginning people have been taking zimmerman's side and not only that, bashing trayvon martin.

Ever stop and think if trayvon was really such a hoodlum, zimmerman shouldn't have gotten out of his car at all? If he was, he could have simply followed from his vehicle and told police where he went.

Instead, he tries to play hero.

Now I read every gun forum I'm a member of and all I see is a bunch of white men badmouthing a young black kid that was gunned down.

Despite the fact that voice analyzers proved that it wasn't zimmerman screaming for help, trayvon had to be at fault?

why would an ARMED grown man scream for help against a 17 year old before shooting him? Why scream for help right when you have your gun out?

Why didn't the next round chamber?

Its a lot of questions to ask rather than to ignorantly assume the black kid must be guilty.

THIS is why the mainstream population thinks that gun owners are a bunch of racist rednecks or criminals, when there are so many of us that aren't!

Its enough racism involved with the nbpp and that bounty on the man's head, yet no arrests have been made on that matter.

THAT is the only racism in this situation aside from what's going on on the boards.

Before you say "he was pounding his head in" well what started it?

IF zimmerman didn't get out of the car, would he really have had an issue? Could he have gotten his head pounded in if he stayed in the car? Would he have approached him if he wasn't armed? The answer of course is no, and if someone approaches you while you're minding your own business you won't be shaking their hand and inviting them over for dinner either.

how do you know zimmerman didn't start that altercation by attacking or trying to physically hold martin? If someone you don't know physically grabs you and is trying to hold you, what do you do if you aren't armed? How do you know trayvon wasn't standing HIS ground?

Speaking of that law, it DOES NOT apply when your actions are the catalyst that sets things into motion. You can't start a confrontation then shoot to get out of it.

on the gun forums some people are praising zimmerman as if he's a hero for killing an unarmed kid. 2pac did say "cops give a d@mn about a negro, pull a trigger kill a n***a he's a hero"

looks like people here are proving the late 2pac right.

While I agree with this, the other side isn't exactly innocent with the race card either. Its a shame for both sides, and no matter if you believe he did it or not, he won't get a fair trail. I don't buy into the BS of they won't pressured into an arrest buy the media.

If you don't report the truth, you should be held accountable for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

michaelm_ski

2nd degree murder charge for Zimmerman

There you have it RACIAL INTIMIDATION ! it doesn't get more obvious than this , Had the roles been reversed there would not be this case .

WilDChilD

What made him a hoodlum?

Look into his past. With that said I was no better at 17 and would have classified myself as a hoodlum back then. Not to many 17 year olds arent. At 17 most dont own anything their parents havent paid for so they dont respect anything.

This isnt a white vs black issue. It has to do with people having their cars and home broken into. Zimmerman has every right to walk behind who ever he wants to. They both should have had enough RESPECT for each other to talk it out and this wouldnt be an issue.

the_hustleman

Look into his past. With that said I was no better at 17 and would have classified myself as a hoodlum back then. Not to many 17 year olds arent. At 17 most dont own anything their parents havent paid for so they dont respect anything.

This isnt a white vs black issue. It has to do with people having their cars and home broken into. Zimmerman has every right to walk behind who ever he wants to. They both should have had enough RESPECT for each other to talk it out and this wouldnt be an issue.

His past? You mean that he skipped school causing him to be suspended?

What about his past?

WilDChilD

His past? You mean that he skipped school causing him to be suspended?

What about his past?

Yup. Have you ever skipped school?

I did.

What did you do while you skipped school?

I would smoke cigarettes, get into all sorts of trouble.

He wasnt skipping school to help old people cross the road.

Last edited:

OC for ME

If Floridians at large, and the Hispanic community specifically, are not coming to the aide of GZ, via peaceful protests, then GZ is basically on his own. Most folks don't want to be seen anywhere near a 'support GZ' event of any type. The NBPs are keeping a sharp eye out for any potential targets to vent their disingenuous angst against 'whitey'.

j4l

That isn't why he was suspended....3 times in 3 months.

Exactly.

As for the other clown, ever consider maybe he was acting/conducting himself in a manner consistent with a "hoodlum" and typical of urban hoodlum behaviors vs. just some "minding his own" sweet, innocent kid?
Keep in mind also, just as we werent there, nor were Martin's supporters. They had no better idea than anyone else how the kid was behaving as he wandered around that neighborhood.
Ask also- would some normal, oridinary guy just strolling down the street like any other draw attention to himself, enough to make a resident concerned? Probably not- so try to give Z the benefit of a doubt. I highly doubt the guy saw some random kid wandering around and decided "hey. let's harrass and shoot this guy"
Or is it far more likely the kid was in full-blown ghetto/urban strut mode, and milling around between and behind people's residences, thus drawing attention to himself...hmmmmmm..?.

Jesus H.. people, put some thought into things before gobbling up the discredited, illegitimate, Media versions. Once the supporters- and the media- have to begin editing things, and deliberately falsifying "evidence" and "witnesses" to things, one should re-consider taking their version of things seriously,no?

Z was probably paying out the yazoo-for his income levels- to live where he thought would be a nice place. When places have been getting broken into, and such, folks who reside there have every right to pay attention to, and if need be, -confront- strangers tooling around their area whom they dont recognize.
Nothing whatsoever prevented the kid from saying to Z, "hey, im just going to my relative's place- its at address X" and that probably would have been the end of it.-but he apparently didnt. The kid didnt LIVE there, he was visiting. And as such would have been a stranger to the locals. No, that doesnt make him a hood- but it certainly gives anyone residing there noticing him, to check on him and see what the situation is, if they feel a need to do so.

Sky1

My wife was truely terrorized when she read about the Black Panthers threatening dead or alive, promoting violence etc.
Doesn't that make them domestic terrorists? I thought a bill was passed to be able to detain these people indefinately without cause.
We need Justice.

j4l

My wife was truely terrorized when she read about the Black Panthers threatening dead or alive, promoting violence etc.
Doesn't that make them domestic terrorists? I thought a bill was passed to be able to detain these people indefinately without cause.
We need Justice.

We forgetting something? Which group was it that showed up at polls in 2007 to "encourage" folks to vote for our current tyrant?

the_hustleman

Exactly.

As for the other clown, ever consider maybe he was acting/conducting himself in a manner consistent with a "hoodlum" and typical of urban hoodlum behaviors vs. just some "minding his own" sweet, innocent kid?
Keep in mind also, just as we werent there, nor were Martin's supporters. They had no better idea than anyone else how the kid was behaving as he wandered around that neighborhood.
Ask also- would some normal, oridinary guy just strolling down the street like any other draw attention to himself, enough to make a resident concerned? Probably not- so try to give Z the benefit of a doubt. I highly doubt the guy saw some random kid wandering around and decided "hey. let's harrass and shoot this guy"
Or is it far more likely the kid was in full-blown ghetto/urban strut mode, and milling around between and behind people's residences, thus drawing attention to himself...hmmmmmm..?.

Jesus H.. people, put some thought into things before gobbling up the discredited, illegitimate, Media versions. Once the supporters- and the media- have to begin editing things, and deliberately falsifying "evidence" and "witnesses" to things, one should re-consider taking their version of things seriously,no?

Z was probably paying out the yazoo-for his income levels- to live where he thought would be a nice place. When places have been getting broken into, and such, folks who reside there have every right to pay attention to, and if need be, -confront- strangers tooling around their area whom they dont recognize.
Nothing whatsoever prevented the kid from saying to Z, "hey, im just going to my relative's place- its at address X" and that probably would have been the end of it.-but he apparently didnt. The kid didnt LIVE there, he was visiting. And as such would have been a stranger to the locals. No, that doesnt make him a hood- but it certainly gives anyone residing there noticing him, to check on him and see what the situation is, if they feel a need to do so.

My issue isn't guilt or innocence, it's the fact that the gun community at large is assuming the kid was wrong and zimmerman is right. That's the part that has me like wow.
Also, it sounds to me like you associate a young black teenage male's behavior/dress with a hoodlum.

You are wrong, according to what was reported, he was simply dressed like a young black male.

Just like you think negatively about someone dressed like a young black man, the anti's are thinking the same about someone with a gun. They think negatively of us until shown otherwise. The EXACT SAME THING being done on here.

yet I bet many off you fault the anti's

Last edited:

ManInBlack

My issue isn't guilt or innocence, it's the fact that the gun community at large is assuming the kid was wrong and zimmerman is right. That's the part that has me like wow.
Also, it sounds to me like you associate a young black teenage male's behavior/dress with a hoodlum.

You are wrong, according to what was reported, he was simply dressed like a young black male.

Just like you think negatively about someone dressed like a young black man, the anti's are thinking the same about someone with a gun. They think negatively of us until shown otherwise. The EXACT SAME THING being done on here.

yet I bet many off you fault the anti's

Wrong. That is the stereotype. I know plenty of young black males who dress respectably, don't flash gang signs or money in photos, don't show off gold teeth, etc.

It's the same thing with a handgun. A handgun carried in a holster gets no bad looks from any decent American. However, that same handgun jammed into a pants pocket does. It's not because decent Americans are against guns; it's because one way of "dressing" the gun is associated with criminal activity, while the other is not. Same thing with the mode of dress for young black males.

Of course, just because a young black male is dressed like a thug doesn't make him a criminal, nor does it reduce his rights. However, he shouldn't be surprised that he gets viewed suspiciously when he willingly dons the uniform of urban crime. After all, if you wear a ski mask and dark glasses into a bank, you will get treated suspiciously, because you willingly chose to wear clothing that is associated with bank robbery.

Last edited:

j4l

"is assuming the kid was wrong and zimmerman is right. That's the part that has me like wow. "

Like wow, is bashing one "assumption" while making another.
Why "assume" Z just went on a racist rampage and shot a kid just because he was "black"?

As far as our "assumptions" the kid was looking/acting like a hood, how much more sense does it make to "assume" the kid was just minding his own, when someone decided to follow/assault/whatever other fantasies- him at random, or based on some "race" motive.

carsontech

Activist Member
This Taiwanese animated news video gets it [/sarcasm]:

[video=youtube;_HBvxXs8e6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HBvxXs8e6A[/video]

Last edited:

the_hustleman

"is assuming the kid was wrong and zimmerman is right. That's the part that has me like wow. "

Like wow, is bashing one "assumption" while making another.
Why "assume" Z just went on a racist rampage and shot a kid just because he was "black"?

As far as our "assumptions" the kid was looking/acting like a hood, how much more sense does it make to "assume" the kid was just minding his own, when someone decided to follow/assault/whatever other fantasies- him at random, or based on some "race" motive.

Huh? Who made that assumption?

I recall saying "i dint think race had anything to do with that shooting"

So again who made the assumption?

My main point is we can only speculate because of limited facts.

Rich7553

According to the Miami Herald, Trayvon was no angel.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

And with regards to Zimmerman getting charged, this is actually a good thing. Had he not been charged at all, this incident could have legally hung over his head forever as there is no statute of limitations on murder. Theoretically, twenty-five years from now some overzealous prosecutor could have resurrected the case and have attempted to prosecute him. As it is, he will have a final decision, whatever that may be.