• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FFS!!!! ICOP MMS digital file conversion.. Dashcam video.

VW_Factor

So, won my traffic case today. Like to "youtube" up the dashcam video from the Newport Police Dept. They use the ICOP Video Media Management System. Has all sorts of meta data on an encrypted file format.

Anyway. Like to take cam1 video and lapel audio out and .avi or .wmv that ****.

Haven't found their parent software to play my file. I just have their "give-out" player. I'm sure they do that on purpose. However the content is MINE and I would like to share it in a better format.

Anyone familar with this format in their dealings with things and know where to point me?

VW_Factor

I have a paid video converter for some projects I already work on.

Unfortunately this is an encrypted file format with a crap load of metadata on it. (such as siren on/off, light bar on/off, etc)

Anyway. Was hoping that someone here has had some experience with it.