• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

40 minutes earlier and I would have been in the hosptial

Remmy

I went to lunch today at bomas bar/grill they have really good food and i often go there for lunch its down the street from my office, today i went at 12:00 noon left the bar at 12:40 then all hell breaks loose while im back at work and sirens and birds all over the place

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/147224145.html

40 minutes later there I would have been there and in danger, worst part, im unarmed, work denies us the right to protect ourselves.

Remmy

I am very glad I missed this for sure, also brings new weight to the past arguments of bar's preventing patrons from carrying inside of them which was resolved with PTs. Here we have a classic example of if someone would have been armed inside this establishment at the time, it quite possibly would have gone done much differently.