Thread: Pine Bluffs Cop that harassed open carriers -- has a black cloud over his head

Pine Bluffs Cop that harassed open carriers -- has a black cloud over his head

We already knew what kind of man officer Bryan Yeomans was, because of the way he treated lawful gun owners. Glad to see the truth is coming out on him.

AB

...biggest problem with Yeomans was that he destroyed evidence without authorization from a judge.

He was a town police officer for two years and should have known the rules, Miller said, adding she does not know why he would have destroyed evidence.

Yeomans destroyed evidence in drug cases twice, including $4,500 worth of marijuana and other substances...

http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/...l_04-12-12.txt

Founder's Club Member Grapeshot's Avatar
    Background/history here:
    http://pinebluffswy.org/
    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time.

Yata hey

~ Among the drug evidence destroyed without proper authorization, were many marijuana cigarettes which former Ofc. Yeomans testified were, ".... destroyed in a series of small fires. Very.... satisfying, long, small fires. Anybody got the munchies?..." ~
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 04-13-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    ~ Among the drug evidence destroyed without proper authorization, were many marijuana cigarettes which former Ofc. Yeomans testified were, ".... destroyed in a series of small fires. Very.... satisfying, long, small fires. Anybody got the munchies?..." ~
    And Im sure after he was done with that he destroyed a whole bag of Doritos and carton of Chocolate Milk. lol
    "Let your gun be your constant companion during your walks" ~Thomas Jefferson

Founder's Club Member
    I wonder if maybe destroyed is a code word for sold.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. (Because that is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--for each other and everybody else--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.)

Equality and consent of the governed: We're all equal. How can another legitimately govern me without my express consent?

Kind of reminds me of a local officer. I'm not really sure why only that as I read the OP, the officer's face popped into my mind.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2