• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pine Bluffs Cop that harassed open carriers -- has a black cloud over his head

AB

We already knew what kind of man officer Bryan Yeomans was, because of the way he treated lawful gun owners. Glad to see the truth is coming out on him.

AB

...biggest problem with Yeomans was that he destroyed evidence without authorization from a judge.

He was a town police officer for two years and should have known the rules, Miller said, adding she does not know why he would have destroyed evidence.

Yeomans destroyed evidence in drug cases twice, including $4,500 worth of marijuana and other substances...

http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/2012/04/12/news/20local_04-12-12.txt

Fallschirjmäger

~ Among the drug evidence destroyed without proper authorization, were many marijuana cigarettes which former Ofc. Yeomans testified were, ".... destroyed in a series of small fires. Very.... satisfying, long, small fires. Anybody got the munchies?..." ~

Last edited:

Sig229

~ Among the drug evidence destroyed without proper authorization, were many marijuana cigarettes which former Ofc. Yeomans testified were, ".... destroyed in a series of small fires. Very.... satisfying, long, small fires. Anybody got the munchies?..." ~

And Im sure after he was done with that he destroyed a whole bag of Doritos and carton of Chocolate Milk. lol

Jack House

Kind of reminds me of a local officer. I'm not really sure why only that as I read the OP, the officer's face popped into my mind.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2