View Poll Results: Is a Google map with open carry friendly buisnesses listed a good idea?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 80.00%
  • No

1 20.00%

Thread: I have an idea let me know what you think.

I have an idea let me know what you think.

In my little time that i have been on this forum I have found a few attempts of making a list of open carry friendly businesses. Well my idea is instead of some list that one would have to search through why not use Google and create a map that can be edited by the people of this forum. This is easy to do and will be available to the public yet be only edited by approved people? With the support of this forum would this be something to look into further or is it not as big of a deal that enough people are willing to post to help build a comprehensive map of kentucky

Pretty sure there is one of these already around, try checking the general discussion, and/or social lounge.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Got SIG? MOLON LABE

welp never mind i saw that listed on another thread but thought it was gone because it was listed as a dot com not us.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ken6881 View Post
    welp never mind i saw that listed on another thread but thought it was gone because it was listed as a dot com not us.

thanks
    No problem, that's what we're here for. *LOL*

They have recently reset some of the businesses though so some that might've been on there a year ago are gone now. I know that I had poseted one of there, a place I worked that had gotten a bad rating, it's gone now but that's OK because over the course of the past 2 years, I've been able to open there minds to OC. In fact, I've even gotten some of th emanagers into carrying though not all OC regularly yet. *LOL*
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE