• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I have an idea let me know what you think.

Is a Google map with open carry friendly buisnesses listed a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ken6881

In my little time that i have been on this forum I have found a few attempts of making a list of open carry friendly businesses. Well my idea is instead of some list that one would have to search through why not use Google and create a map that can be edited by the people of this forum. This is easy to do and will be available to the public yet be only edited by approved people? With the support of this forum would this be something to look into further or is it not as big of a deal that enough people are willing to post to help build a comprehensive map of kentucky

DrakeZ07

Pretty sure there is one of these already around, try checking the general discussion, and/or social lounge.

neuroblades

welp never mind i saw that listed on another thread but thought it was gone because it was listed as a dot com not us.

thanks

No problem, that's what we're here for. *LOL*

They have recently reset some of the businesses though so some that might've been on there a year ago are gone now. I know that I had poseted one of there, a place I worked that had gotten a bad rating, it's gone now but that's OK because over the course of the past 2 years, I've been able to open there minds to OC. In fact, I've even gotten some of th emanagers into carrying though not all OC regularly yet. *LOL*