Thread: Hunting License requirements for GA

Hunting License requirements for GA

Hi all, I am stationed in Kings Bay; GA and wanted some information about getting a hunting license here. I'm originally from NY and have my hunter education/safety course card which is required to get a license for that state. Does anyone know if I need to take a course for Georgia as well or if there are other document's needed? Thanks for your help.

V/r
    Dion Ruta
    MA3/USN

You would be better off posting your inquiry in the Georgia section. If you do not feel like looking up the information yourself you can at least read the information for yourself here http://www.georgiawildlife.com/node/669 .

As an ex-Marine I've always had an opinion about swwabbies. Thanks for confirming it.

And thanks for your service.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Didn't post in GA sections because it has nothing to do with open carry topics, thanks for the link and was just wondering what a swabbie is being that Im on special duty working with a marine battalion and were referred to as devil dolphins. If its referring to sailors on ships or boats, then I can agree with you on that because they are pathetic. Stay safe

Dion Ruta
    MA3/USN
    SA .40 Tact. Federal Hydra-Shok 180gr

well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Ruta #12 View Post
    Didn't post in GA sections because it has nothing to do with open carry topics, thanks for the link and was just wondering what a swabbie is being that Im on special duty working with a marine battalion and were referred to as devil dolphins. If its referring to sailors on ships or boats, then I can agree with you on that because they are pathetic. Stay safe

Dion Ruta
    MA3/USN

Soooo what are you,, a cheer leader?? Or a Mascot???

When you grow up, and get out, Wil you be an ex devil DOLFIN???

ex SAILOR, US Navy, MR2, USS Dixon AS-37, 1971-1975
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

I would have to say ex military would be my choice. Between all the cuts and politics, its better to just count your time left and get out when u can.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruta #12 View Post

Dion Ruta
    MA3/USN
    Apparently you could not decipher the snark. The link was there in case you could not find the site yourself. But then you are a sailor, so I'm repeating myself.

And unless you are a Corpsman you are a full-fledged swabbie. Master At Arms working with a Marine (note the capital letter) battalion says you are a rent-a-cop. Do you wear the SP brassard or are you an undercover narc?

A search for "devil dolphin" brings up http://www.qddswim.org/team_info.html - my kid's swim team beat them like a rug. Or are you referring to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcOpFLYYfvA (part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tizamCG2AYs (part 2). Musical chairs in the mud? That's what you do?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Were a part of the guard force here because of the strategic assets we protect, not SP or Hawaii 50. We work with the BSG and CQB Marines.