• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Armordillo concealment iPhone holster review

jwinkeler

Good afternoon,
I've been on the forum for a few months and figured I would put up a review of armordillo concealments iPhone holster. I received mine today and I must say I love it! The holster is made to work in conjunction with the magpul iPhone 4/4S case which is awesome since I could not find a belt holder that works with this case anywhere. Now the holster is made to fit tight to your body like a concealment holster for your handgun and the phone enters it snugly and does not move but I can grab it with either hand. The holster can be ordered to either be worn on the left or right side,when you first buy it you can pick a multitude of colors, but I like basic black so I went with that. Originally you can chose between 1.50,1.75,2.00 inch belt loops but you can also purchase IWB loops and molle loops. I emailed them about getting 2.25 inch loops for a duty belt and received a phone call 2 hours later saying they could do so and just make a comment asking that when I went to check out. When I ordered this the wait time listed on their website stated 4-6 week wait but I received this 3 weeks exactly after I ordered it, I was actually received the email saying it was shipped while I was wearing it :) overall I am very very pleased with this product and in my opinion it is a great deal at $35 plus shipping. I will update this after a few weeks of wear to see if anything changes.

Since this is my first review if anyone has any advice for future reviews please let me know :)
Joe
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334348937.723952.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334348974.661762.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334349072.635966.jpg

ManInBlack

LOL...is this serious?

Between my weapon and my spare mags, I've got enough tacti-cool gear on my belt. My precious phone will just have to put up with being jammed in my pocket with the lint peasantry. :rolleyes:

j4l

Good afternoon,
I've been on the forum for a few months and figured I would put up a review of armordillo concealments iPhone holster. I received mine today and I must say I love it! The holster is made to work in conjunction with the magpul iPhone 4/4S case which is awesome since I could not find a belt holder that works with this case anywhere. Now the holster is made to fit tight to your body like a concealment holster for your handgun and the phone enters it snugly and does not move but I can grab it with either hand. The holster can be ordered to either be worn on the left or right side,when you first buy it you can pick a multitude of colors, but I like basic black so I went with that. Originally you can chose between 1.50,1.75,2.00 inch belt loops but you can also purchase IWB loops and molle loops. I emailed them about getting 2.25 inch loops for a duty belt and received a phone call 2 hours later saying they could do so and just make a comment asking that when I went to check out. When I ordered this the wait time listed on their website stated 4-6 week wait but I received this 3 weeks exactly after I ordered it, I was actually received the email saying it was shipped while I was wearing it :) overall I am very very pleased with this product and in my opinion it is a great deal at $35 plus shipping. I will update this after a few weeks of wear to see if anything changes.

Since this is my first review if anyone has any advice for future reviews please let me know :)
Joe
View attachment 8318
View attachment 8319
View attachment 8320

geardo.jpg

jwinkeler

Eh it may be a little mall ninja ish but it serves it's purpose well and I like it plus I got to support a small american company

Last edited: