• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA biggest OC group in America?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Aw come on Grape you turn sideways and we lose you. :lol:

See there, blading really does work.
icon11.png

As to the OP question, I think I'd prefer to respond by saying that we certainly have one of the most active and effective of the state forums. The general attitude and participation level is outstanding, respect and courtesy abound. There is a "can do" mind set and you all get the job done. Seldom are personal attributes a point of contention - we would seem to recognize that others have strengths and bring diverse abilities to the table. Working with those differences/individual qualities, rather than making them limiting, is part of the glue that bonds us into such a cohesive, moving force within Virginia. I think that the poster/users here present a fine example, that others could do worse than to emulate.

Anyone on the Virginia forum who wants to know who internally is responsible for that only needs but to look in the mirror. We are truly the sum total of our parts. Virginia and the "membership" here stand tall. You all have a right to be proud - you make it so.