• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Noob from Shelbyville

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Welcome! We are having a meeting in Ashland next sat. I'm not sure where Shelbyville is, but we meet in Ashland once a month.

DrakeZ07

Welcome to OCDO, and the Kentucky sub-forums, We're glad to have you with us :D

Some of us just had a lunch meet and greet in lexington a couple hours ago, which was fun, and very good food. Your always welcome to come along for social meets, or hit one of us up for a lil range time, plenty of people here from around the state who may be in your area.

Have fun, and look forward to seeing you on this side of the forums, and perhaps in person. :3