• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Nevada Credit Union

battleborn

Add this business to the list of anti-gun establishments. Plenty of other banks in Reno-Sparks that respect our rights.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334438966.259175.jpg

PaDutchin Nv

I use the credit union branch in Dayton...but rarely go inside. I had noticed a long time ago they had a no gun policy. Despite that...I've stayed with them as my bank. They've treated me extremely well as a customer, something I can't say about the other banks. It is a bit of an uncomfortable trade off.

The Big Guy

I use the credit union branch in Dayton...but rarely go inside. I had noticed a long time ago they had a no gun policy. Despite that...I've stayed with them as my bank. They've treated me extremely well as a customer, something I can't say about the other banks. It is a bit of an uncomfortable trade off.

It's your decision, but I personally would not do business with them. I just can't see leaving my rights at the door when there are other choices available to me. I bank at one of the biggest and they always treat me very well. You want to get them in line, leave them and tell them why. They know that for every complaint they get there are many more who walk away without a word. The battle for freedom is not about comfort my friend.

TBG

Last edited:

Rollbar

Question, does this sign equal the many signs on private property that hold no weight until verbally told to leave? Or am I missing something.

Thanks,
Jim

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
No legal weight, same as any other private property. It just states their wishes. How we respect that is up to us.

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
No legal weight, same as any other private property. It just states their wishes. How we respect that is up to us.

I respect their wishes, assuming that they don't want any money that might be tainted with traces of Hoppes No 9.

And I make sure to tell them WHY I'm going to their competitor's place with all of that tainted money, so they can be proud of me for being properly obedient to their wishes.

ravir3511

was a member of GNCU, until they changed their checking account structure. Nickel and diming for fees, when the branch on Spanish Springs posted that sign, I closed all my accounts immediately, I now bank with United Federal Credit Union, no signs anywhere