• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tyrone Woodfork - The Unheard Story of Assault, Robbery, Rape and Murder

Gil223

Here's a story you probably didn't hear from the lamestream media. Perhaps that's because the crimes were committed by a young black man, and there's really no "news" in that, is there? Two elderly and infirm people, married for 65 years brutally assaulted and the wife raped and murdered, for what? A TV, a B-B gun, and $200 cash. Unfortunately, neither Bob nor Nancy Strait was armed when their home was invaded. Where is the national media outrage over this especially heinous act? Where are the demonstrations, marches, and political activists masquerading as "men of the cloth"? Oh, the Strait's are white folks, and therefore racially undeserving of media attention, and white folks don't get all "up in arms" when something like this happens to a couple of them. :rolleyes: Nobody has cried out for Tyrone Woodfork's head on a platter, or posted a $10,000 reward to go to whoever finds him. See the local Oklahoma video news report at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-brtiNjiyW0

This is like the Trayvon Martin case - in reverse - but only insofar as it relates to the appalling lack of media coverage and outrage. Old white women being viciously raped and murdered, and her husband being hospitalized, isn't worth a few drops of national ink, or a few seconds of precious evening news time? :(

Pax...

Last edited:

Garystarcher

You never hear of a black on white crime but as soon as its reversed everyone talks about it. You won't hear Obama saying if I had a mom and dad they would look like them. Like he said about that punk Trayvon.

Beretta92FSLady

You never hear of a black on white crime but as soon as its reversed everyone talks about it. You won't hear Obama saying if I had a mom and dad they would look like them. Like he said about that punk Trayvon.

You had some credibility in your post until you presumed that Trayvon is a punk; as President Obama presumed Zimmerman is a murderer.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
You had some credibility in your post until you presumed that Trayvon is a punk; as President Obama presumed Zimmerman is a murderer.

Trayvon portrayed himself as a thug on the web, aka “No Limit Nigga” gets no respect from me.

The deafening silence of the media regarding black on ANYONE ELSE crime is proof that there is no journalistic integrity anywhere in this country. The fact that they have the audacity do do what they did with the trayvon martin case exposes a much more sinister intent.

Journalists are some of the lowest form of manipulative scum on earth. Used car dealers deserve more credibility.

Beretta92FSLady

Trayvon portrayed himself as a thug on the web, aka “No Limit Nigga” gets no respect from me.

No person has stated you have to respect the No Limit Nigga. Hmm, is perception reality? Is the way we look, who we are? Kinda begs the question: what do we look like when we are OC'ing, and ought we get all worked up by (W)MWAG calls?

[snipper]
Journalists are some of the lowest form of manipulative scum on earth. Used car dealers deserve more credibility.

So-called journalists are beneath whale-sh*t. Hey, we agree on something!

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

No person has stated you have to respect the No Limit Nigga. Hmm, is perception reality? Is the way we look, who we are? Kinda begs the question: what do we look like when we are OC'ing, and ought we get all worked up by (W)MWAG calls?

So-called journalists are beneath whale-sh*t. Hey, we agree on something!

How you present yourself has everything to do with how people interact with you. I have to think that if Trayvon presented himself as something other than a hood rat, he may have not raised suspicion. Not that it justifies Zimmerman's choices either.

"Journalists" are far beneath any form of excrement, such that can be used for fertilizer. Such journalists are parasitic malignancies rotting the very fabric of our society.

F350

I took a journalism class just to fill some hours; there is an axiom in journalism...

Dog bites man; no story
Man bites dog; that's a story.

Gil223

Somehow I managed to miss this post in THIS thread...

and it still isn't visible here. But, since it was dragged over here and dropped by Praying For War, I will address it...

Originally Posted by Stanley
While its fine ti be "hopeful," anyone even considering Obama will have his ass handed to him is lacking brain cells. You had your ass handed to you last time.

"Considering Obama will have his ass handed to him..." Obama has earned having "his ass handed to him". The "Apologizer in Chief" has done absolutely NOTHING to improve the international standing of our country, or living conditions within our country. What he has done is more than doubled our national debt over what all the preceding 43 presidents COMBINED managed to accumulate. What he has done is doubled our unemployment rate, printed money with nothing behind it except more debt (aka: "inflation"), and spend taxpayer money like it's his own. What he has done is essentially nationalize General Motors, bail out undeserving corporations, and show political favoritism toward the labor unions. What he has done is stand with the Mexican government and illegal immigrants regarding border control and enforcement of our immigration laws. What he has done is ignored our Constitution, and attempted to force an unwanted and expensive "universal healthcare/Obamacare" program upon us. What he has done was generate policies that allowed doubling of gasoline prices at the pump since he took office (Nov 26, 2008, NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- "Gasoline prices declined for the 70th straight day, falling below the $1.87 per gallon mark, according to a national survey of credit card swipes at gasoline stations."), and there's no indication those prices will go anywhere but UP. What he has done - instead of being the "unifier" that so many voters had hoped for - was to create a significant class/race/educational/economic and religious schism at every level he could. Now... some radical lefty please put on your rose-colored blinders, reach deep into your butt, and pull out just one thing that Obama has done to improve the reputation, economy, or culture of the U.S.A. Pax...

Last edited:

Stanley

and it still isn't visible here. But, since it was dragged over here and dropped by Praying For War, I will address it...

"Considering Obama will have his ass handed to him..." Obama has earned having "his ass handed to him". The "Apologizer in Chief" has done absolutely NOTHING to improve the international standing of our country, or living conditions within our country. What he has done is more than doubled our national debt over what all the preceding 43 presidents COMBINED managed to accumulate. What he has done is doubled our unemployment rate, printed money with nothing behind it except more debt (aka: "inflation"), and spend taxpayer money like it's his own. What he has done is essentially nationalize General Motors, bail out undeserving corporations, and show political favoritism toward the labor unions. What he has done is stand with the Mexican government and illegal immigrants regarding border control and enforcement of our immigration laws. What he has done is ignored our Constitution, and attempted to force an unwanted and expensive "universal healthcare/Obamacare" program upon us. What he has done was generate policies that allowed doubling of gasoline prices at the pump since he took office (Nov 26, 2008, NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- "Gasoline prices declined for the 70th straight day, falling below the $1.87 per gallon mark, according to a national survey of credit card swipes at gasoline stations."), and there's no indication those prices will go anywhere but UP. What he has done - instead of being the "unifier" that so many voters had hoped for - was to create a significant class/race/educational/economic and religious schism at every level he could. Now... some radical lefty please put on your rose-colored blinders, reach deep into your butt, and pull out just one thing that Obama has done to improve the reputation, economy, or culture of the U.S.A. Pax...

Lol, that wasn't this thread. That was a long while ago.

Yet, like PFW, you missed the point. The point at the time of the thread was that Republicans had not fielded anyone capable of winning. Now that Romney is the candidate I still hold that to be true. However, even if I am wrong, Romney essentially is Obama so really I a right. Shrug...

Never did I mention that Obama was GOOD for the country though to claim he is worse than any recent Republican is disingenuous.

I'll compromise though and say that they have all been bad since say Nixon. Probably before that but my knowledge of their actions that far back is a bit murky. Oh well.

Though, what any of this has to do with this thread is beyond me. You realize that what you are referring to is PFW's signature right?

/off-topicness

As far as black on white crime goes, we know why it's not in the news. Shrug. Is it right? Nope. Is it reality? Yup. Is it the media's fault? Hell no...

They serve up what people want to see. The fact that ratings go up during these types of stories just shows that the media is only feeding what America wants. Look how many people here are paying attention to it whilst ignoring other stories.

The OP claims to care and pretends to be incensed by this but even the OP only mentions this case in reference to Zimmerman/Martin. Had the OP truly cared he would have just mentioned the case. But the OP doesn't care about that case. It is only fodder to make his point about the Z/M case. Which is clearly the case he does care about.

And the media knows this. Start showing more interest in black on white crimes and less on X on black crimes and guess what the media will do? You already know...

Last edited:

Gil223

Lol, that wasn't this thread. That was a long while ago.

LOL... I knew that it wasn't originally posted here, hence my opening comment: "But, since it was dragged over here and dropped by Praying For War, I will address it..."

Yet, like PFW, you missed the point. The point at the time of the thread was that Republicans had not fielded anyone capable of winning. Now that Romney is the candidate I still hold that to be true. However, even if I am wrong, Romney essentially is Obama so really I a right. Shrug...

I didn't "miss the point". Romney bought his nomination by spending nine times what his next closest competitor spent on his campaign. Romney is essentially "Obama-Lite", and his successful candidacy is questionable at best.

Never did I mention that Obama was GOOD for the country though to claim he is worse than any recent Republican is disingenuous.

No, you didn't, but nobody has claimed that NObama "is worse than any recent Republican"... it is, however, claimed that he is the worst president ever - worse even than Jimmy Carter! A point against which I will not argue.

I'll compromise though and say that they have all been bad since say Nixon. Probably before that but my knowledge of their actions that far back is a bit murky. Oh well.

Since Nixon sounds about right.

Though, what any of this has to do with this thread is beyond me. You realize that what you are referring to is PFW's signature right?

BTSOM. And, no - I still don't realize that I was referring to PFW's signature... unless PFW's "signature" is a quote from you, Stan. How absurd would THAT be?

As far as black on white crime goes, we know why it's not in the news. Shrug. Is it right? Nope. Is it reality? Yup. Is it the media's fault? Hell no...

Black on white crime is not "in the news" simply because it is too commonplace for the media to consider it as newsworthy. There's nothing "new" about it. And, yes - it is the fault of the media for not accurately and fairly reporting facts. Media outlets are controlled by publishers and owners, each and all of whom have their own political agenda. We get to see the stories as they want them reported.

They serve up what people want to see. The fact that ratings go up during these types of stories just shows that the media is only feeding what America wants. Look how many people here are paying attention to it whilst ignoring other stories.

Your point is valid, Stan - "Man Bites Dog" sells better than "Dog Bites Man", and news (like almost everything) is all about the money.

The OP claims to care and pretends to be incensed by this but even the OP only mentions this case in reference to Zimmerman/Martin. Had the OP truly cared he would have just mentioned the case. But the OP doesn't care about that case. It is only fodder to make his point about the Z/M case. Which is clearly the case he does care about.

In my post of 04-18-2012, 02:52 PM, YOU were the de facto OP of the quote cited... :uhoh: (PFW just copied it and pasted it here). I cannot see inside anybody's head, so I cannot comment on their intent, only what they actually say.

And the media knows this. Start showing more interest in black on white crimes and less on X on black crimes and guess what the media will do? You already know...

Unfortunately, the freedom the press exploits under the 1st Amendment, also allows them to spin the facts in whatever direction they desire, or to flat-out LIE to the public. There is no "journalistic integrity" these days, and any journalist displaying such a characteristic will find him/herself rapidly filing for unemployment compensation. Pax...

ManInBlack

BTSOM. And, no - I still don't realize that I was referring to PFW's signature... unless PFW's "signature" is a quote from you, Stan. How absurd would THAT be?

LOL...welcome to the internet, bro.

Check out my signature, quoting another poster for the absurdity value. I won't have to cut and paste it for you to see it. I can't even see it as I am typing this reply, but I know it will show up when I hit "submit reply."

As several other posters have alluded to, black-on-whoever crime is not news because black males commit violent crimes far out of proportion to their percentage of the population (possibly even the majority of violent crimes overall - this for 6% of the population, mind you). Anyone who has lived in "diverse" areas of the country knows this to be true, and it is confirmed by government statistics.

Just one example:

http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=26368

To see the real truth of the matter, let us take a look at the Department of Justice document Criminal Victimization in the United States, 2005. (Go to the linked document, and under "Victims and Offenders" download the pdf file for 2005.)
In Table 42, entitled "Personal crimes of violence, 2005, percent distribution of single-offender victimizations, based on race of victims, by type of crime and perceived race of offender," we learn that there were 111,590 white victims and 36,620 black victims of rape or sexual assault in 2005. (The number of rapes is not distinguished from those of sexual assaults; it is maddening that sexual assault, an ill-defined category that covers various types of criminal acts ranging from penetration to inappropriate touching, is conflated with the more specific crime of rape.) In the 111,590 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was white, 44.5 percent of the offenders were white, and 33.6 percent of the offenders were black. In the 36,620 cases in which the victim of rape or sexual assault was black, 100 percent of the offenders were black, and 0.0 percent of the offenders were white. The table explains that 0.0 percent means that there were under 10 incidents nationally.
The table does not gives statistics for Hispanic victims and offenders. But the bottom line on interracial white/black and black/white rape is clear:
In the United States in 2005, 37,460 white females were sexually assaulted or raped by a black man, while between zero and ten black females were sexually assaulted or raped by a white man.

We can argue about the causes, but the facts are indisputable.

Last edited:

Stanley

As several other posters have alluded to, black-on-whoever crime is not news because black males commit violent crimes far out of proportion to their percentage of the population

I'm sorry you need to continuously whine about what blacks do and/or how the big, bad media is unfair. I'm sorry that you are being oppressed. I'm sorry your identity is so wrapped up in this injustice. You probably need to work on that.

I'm sorry for oppressing you. I'm sorry that in our entire history we have committed so many crimes against your people. I'm sorry that the media your people control cares so little about your people. I'm sorry that your people spend years whining on internet forums but are too impotent to get out and protest. I'm sorry that half of your people protest with us instead.

I'm sorry for the oppression MIB. In our next "black people council" we will address this issue.

LOLOLOLOL.

Last edited:

ManInBlack

I'm sorry you need to continuously whine about what blacks do and/or how the big, bad media is unfair.

Where have I continuously whined? I never claimed the media is unfair; I merely said that it does not report black-committed violent crime because it is so common - about as common, in fact, as "dog bites man" stories...not newsworthy?

I'm sorry that you are being oppressed.

Again, where did I say that?

I'm sorry your identity is so wrapped up in this injustice. You probably need to work on that.

Where, exactly, did I wrap my identity up in the injustice of the black propensity for violent crime or in the media reporting of such?

I'm sorry for oppressing you.

I never claimed that you have oppressed me; in all likelihood, you are incapable of doing so directly - your only recourse to that end being to encourage your federal representatives to confiscate even more of my liberty and property.

I'm sorry that in our entire history we have committed so many crimes against your people.

I never made any claim about the span of your people's history. I did make a claim, with factual citation, that in 2005, your people committed over 30,000 rapes and sexual assaults of whites, while, in the same year, whites committed 0-10 (statistically zero) against your own. And sorry, you can't blame "evil whitey" for causing your people to commit sex offenses.

I'm sorry that the media your people control cares so little about your people.

Yes, I'm sure that the Obama-friendly media coverage in the 2008 election, acknowledged even by such mean old white conservatives as Bill Clinton, was the direct result of "my people" controlling the media.

I'm sorry that your people spend years whining on internet forums but are too impotent to get out and protest.

Oh, really? I've been at plenty of pro-freedom protests in my time.

I'm sorry that half of your people protest with us instead.

I protest based on issues, not group identification, although I understand how such a practice would threaten your claim to collective victimhood.

I'm sorry for the oppression MIB. In our next "black people council" we will address this issue.
LOLOLOLOL.

Ummm...ok.

So, instead of contradicting my factual assertion that black males commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in America, you choose to play the ad hominem game, painting me as an evil, conservative, white racist. Rather than trying to understand why it is that your people, who have been in this country for hundreds of years, have no language barrier, and are advantaged by every modern government program, still can't seem to be able to leave the criminal life behind (in contrast to other immigrant groups, who have been been here for far less time, do deal with a language barrier, and were treated just as badly), you choose to attack the person who points out the problem.

Sure makes sense to me. After all, "blame whitey" has really gotten your people far. /sarcasm

You're just sad, really. Run along now; the adults are trying to have a conversation here.

Last edited:

Stanley

Where have I continuously whined? I never claimed the media is unfair; I merely said that it does not report black-committed violent crime because it is so common - about as common, in fact, as "dog bites man" stories...not newsworthy?

Practically every post you make but that is beside the point.

Where, exactly, did I wrap my identity up in the injustice of the black propensity for violent crime or in the media reporting of such?

Your repeated fall back position on this speaks volumes of how wrapped up you are in this.

I never claimed that you have oppressed me; in all likelihood, you are incapable of doing so directly - your only recourse to that end being to encourage your federal representatives to confiscate even more of my liberty and property.

LOL. Of course... The man is oppressing you. Along with the media, liberals and everyone else... You play a good victim.

I never made any claim about the span of your people's history. I did make a claim, with factual citation, that in 2005, your people committed over 30,000 rapes and sexual assaults of whites, while, in the same year, whites committed 0-10 (statistically zero) against your own. And sorry, you can't blame "evil whitey" for causing your people to commit sex offenses.

Once again your lack of comprehension is astounding. Why pick a single year. Let's pick a millennium. In the last millenium your people have committed the majority of crimes, genocides, acts of war and pretty much every other immoral act in a larger percentage than well everyone. Do you need a cite or have you actually studied history?

Yes, I'm sure that the Obama-friendly media coverage in the 2008 election, acknowledged even by such mean old white conservatives as Bill Clinton, was the direct result of "my people" controlling the media.

How many CEOs and shareholders of media conglomerates aren't your people again?

Oh, really? I've been at plenty of pro-freedom protests in my time.

I protest based on issues, not group identification, although I understand how such a practice would threaten your claim to collective victimhood.

LOLOL. Collective victimhood. I can't believe the things that you have the audacity to say. LOLOLOLOL... You realize this country advances DESPITE ignorant people such as yourself.

So, instead of contradicting my factual assertion that black males commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in America, you choose to play the ad hominem game, painting me as an evil, conservative, white racist. Rather than trying to understand why it is that your people, who have been in this country for hundreds of years, have no language barrier, and are advantaged by every modern government program, still can't seem to be able to leave the criminal life behind (in contrast to other immigrant groups, who have been been here for far less time, do deal with a language barrier, and were treated just as badly), you choose to attack the person who points out the problem.

LOLOL. Did I mention conservative or racist? Your own projection filled in those words. I won't contradict them.

My people, that have been in this country for hundreds of years? HAHAHAHAHA At best, we have been free to commit legitimate crimes since the 60s. I'm sorry. Perhaps we are trying to catch up to you... Shrug.

I won't even bring up social issues such as the problem off all-white juries resulting in higher conviction rates and therefore higher "crime rates" such as the evidence posted in another thread which I know you've seen.

Sure makes sense to me. After all, "blame whitey" has really gotten your people far. /sarcasm

Like I said. We see you. You are your own worst enemy MIB. You wonder why certain groups have trouble maintaining credibility with the world at large? You think people oppose 2A because of some weird sentimental feelings? No, it's because every time an issue comes up the first person people see is someone like you. You are the face of 2A. For every 1 hundred people that save someone's life there is someone like you ruining it.

Now... I won't interrupt your trolling or oppress you anymore... The humans will continue their conversation. Run along troglodyte.

And by the way... The conversation concerns your people and blacks. Both of which are my people which makes me essentially neither but rather a part of an entirely separate people. Though I can understand how you fall into the whole "one drop rule" mode. History and it being you and all...

Last edited:

ManInBlack

^Again, you can't dispute the facts, provided by your own beloved federal government (you know, the one that keeps those evil states from discriminating against you), so you attack the messenger. T Y P I C A L

Beretta92FSLady

^Again, you can't dispute the facts, provided by your own beloved federal government (you know, the one that keeps those evil states from discriminating against you), so you attack the messenger. T Y P I C A L

It's interesting that you would accept figures from an inept Federal Government.