Thread: Great Birthday!!!!!

Great Birthday!!!!!

So my mom, aunt, and cousin came down to visit me this weekend. Today is my mom's and my birthday. My mom said she wanted to go shooting. So we all went to Norpoint. My Aunt has never shot a gun before in her life. Only held one once. You could never convince her to go shooting. Well she decided to try today because it's our birthdays. I rented a Taurus .22 revolver for her and my cousin to shoot. So I set my mom up with my SIG in one lane. She already knows how to shoot. Then I taught my aunt how to handle the firearm safely with the 4 firearm safety rules. Had her dry fire quite a lot until she was comfortable with her stance and trigger control. She picked it up pretty quick. She was on to live fire in know time. Let me tell you what a natural her and my cousin are. My aunt was so scared before we started and after she said she had so much fun. She told me that next time we shoot she wanted to shoot a bigger caliber. So I will graduate her to 9mm next time. I'm proud to be the one to finally get her to shoot her first gun, let alone hold one. Now I'm about to eat my mom's homemade lasagna. Oh and to keep it OC related, I OCed to the range and everywhere else.

Happy Birthday!

Sounds like a good birthday.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

Thank you. It was. we ended up finishing the night with monopoly. It got heated up in here lol.
    Last edited by SigGuy23; 04-15-2012 at 04:37 AM.

you taught them to shoot and then played a heated game. I hope you let them win! lol. Happy Birthday

P.S. I was OCing when I typed this.
    Last edited by waterfowl woody; 04-15-2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: help keep it oc related

Quote Originally Posted by waterfowl woody View Post
    you taught them to shoot and then played a heated game. I hope you let them win! lol. Happy Birthday

P.S. I was OCing when I typed this.
    My cousin won lol. Thank you. I'm OCING while I reply to this.

Belated!

Happy Birthday! I saw you in the birthday list at the bottom of the forum page, but I was chasing another thread. Or I would have shot an on time birthday greeting.
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören

Sounds like you had a great Birthday!

And I'm organizing the Gun Locker, so I am surrounded by enough guns to level-well, you know what I mean...

And I'm OCing too!
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." — George Patton