• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I passed!

Irish.40

Now to pay off the sheriff and wait 30 days. Ugh, I really hate asking permission from my government.

Irish.40

Only the Minnesota. I don't do much traveling at all anymore outside of Mn. So I'll take that extra cash and buy more ammo!

MPWarrior653

Only the Minnesota. I don't do much traveling at all anymore outside of Mn. So I'll take that extra cash and buy more ammo!

If you ever go to North Dakota you might want the Utah permit, otherwise you can't carry there. Congrats on the class, hopefully they don't use their entire 30 days before they get your permit to you!

tjkruck

I've been to Fargo once or twice and while there is really nothing there due to the fact I have been there and may return again was the reason why I got the Utah permit

Irish.40

Lol probably staring at the mailbox all pissed off. Lol my personal experience.... It came on the 8th day on went the holster and pistol and out the door I went

It would be nice if there was a website to check the progress of the application. The worst part is not knowing whats going on. The wait is a killer. tjkruck, we will have to meet up for coffee or something once it lands in my mailbox.

tjkruck

it would be nice if there was a website to check the progress of the application. The worst part is not knowing whats going on. The wait is a killer. Tjkruck, we will have to meet up for coffee or something once it lands in my mailbox.
We should certainly do that

Last edited:

Irish.40

Cool, I hope I get it on either of those days. The 16th is day #30, and the sheriff's office said 30 plus mail time so...

tjkruck

Cool, I hope I get it on either of those days. The 16th is day #30, and the sheriff's office said 30 plus mail time so...

^^^^That sucks. I have Wednesdays off and usually Sunday off unless I get screwed because the supervisors want that day off. So we could plan around those days. I'm also usually off around 4

Last edited: