Thread: Ranger t series .40s&w

Ranger t series .40s&w

Can some one lead me to a place where i could buy some in NOVA. BTW im 19 so i cant walk into wally world and pick up some ammo anyway,

Thanks for the info in advance!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsatingbeaver View Post
    Can some one lead me to a place where i could buy some in NOVA. BTW im 19 so i cant walk into wally world and pick up some ammo anyway,

Thanks for the info in advance!
    No reasonable/responsible person is going to tell you how to violate the law. I'm sure you already know that you can buy any rifle caliber at 18 years of age, but that you may not legally purchase pistol ammunition. Of course, your parent or guardian may.
    http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/18/I/44/922
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    No reasonable/responsible person is going to tell you how to violate the law. I'm sure you already know that you can buy any rifle caliber at 18 years of age, but that you may not legally purchase pistol ammunition. Of course, your parent or guardian may.
    http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/uscode/18/I/44/922
    Im not trying to break the law, I thought that that law only applied to FFls. I mean i thought it was a law that big coprerations such as walmart or dicks just goes by. I was informed that a person can legally buy handgun ammo over the age of 18 from gun stores, gun shows or websites that do not enforce the "rule".

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pulsatingbeaver View Post
    Im not trying to break the law, I thought that that law only applied to FFls. I mean i thought it was a law that big coprerations such as walmart or dicks just goes by. I was informed that a person can legally buy handgun ammo over the age of 18 from gun stores, gun shows or websites that do not enforce the "rule".
    It is federal law - .22 rim fire is not restricted.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    It is federal law - .22 rim fire is not restricted.
    10-4 you have saved me from a lot of trouble! I guess ill get my parents to buy me some ammo then.