Thread: Bill Randles: Candidate for Governor

Bill Randles: Candidate for Governor

So I saw him speak last night, and I have to say I was impressed. Virtually everything he said was spot on, and I even asked him point blank about 2A and OC and he specifically said he supports both. Spent a couple minutes talking about OC even.

Overall, very good guy that I'm quite impressed with.

Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    So I saw him speak last night, and I have to say I was impressed. Virtually everything he said was spot on, and I even asked him point blank about 2A and OC and he specifically said he supports both. Spent a couple minutes talking about OC even.

Overall, very good guy that I'm quite impressed with.
    Ive met and spoken to him on a number of occassions. Quite a dynamic and well informed fella. Ditto to the 2A and OC stance. BTW, he was in Harvard law scholl with the Obominator.... He can say "Yes" Obama went to Harvard Law School. Of course he knew him, that doesn't make him a fan!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO