• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Warrensburg Missouri meet 5/12

John563

Missouri Open Carry ( KC side ) will be holding there next meet in Warrensburg at the Rib Crib Saturday 12 May at 5pm. Everyone in Warrensburg, Sedalia and surrounding areas are welcome to Come on out and meet some like minded people, have some good food and talk.

Oramac

Missouri Open Carry ( KC side ) will be holding there next meet in Warrensburg at the Rib Crib Saturday 12 May at 5pm. Everyone in Warrensburg, Sedalia and surrounding areas are welcome to Come on out and meet some like minded people, have some good food and talk.

I can't be there as I'm no longer anywhere near the Burg, but I want to encourage everyone to go if they can. That Rib Crib is a really good place.

ChiangShih

Yes yes! I am down, rib crib is one my only favorite franchise joints. Surprisingly good.

ChiangShih

Remember my fellow KC-siders the warrensburg crowd has made it to almost every KC metro meet. Lets show a little support for mid MO.