• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to forum

since9

Campaign Veteran
Hello, Kingofbattle and MTB! If you're heading up Gold Camp Rd. anytime soon and wouldn't mind the company of an old retired Air Force fart, I'd like to join you.

We also just had a meet and greet about a week ago, but we'll probably have another here in two or three weeks! There's a great little locally-owned burger joint right off I-25 on Garden of the Gods Rd. Might also hold one at the Peak Grill, SE corner of Garden of the God's Rd. and Centennial, as the owner is himself a gun nut and supports military with a significant 20% discount. He'd love to see half a dozen of us show up for breakfast one Saturday!

Plus, we could head out Gold Camp Rd immediately afterwards, but I'm thinking if we plan to do that, let's find a restaurant closer to Gold Camp Rd so you fellows don't have to do so much back and forth driving.

Oh! And a hearty Welcome to the forum for you both!

Last edited:

Bellum_Intus

Hey king!

I assume you are Artillery? .. I spent 18 yrs in and was a 13R for a bit (after a few years as a 12B)...

As far as meet and greet, I'd love to see one in the Springs (though I'm a 'few' miles east)..
I'd say once I've met a few of you, I'd invite you out to the house, I have a small 100 yd range in my pasture.. and it's free.. (Payment for use could be helping me improve it! lol )

--Rob