Thread: Why civil rights must be learned and taught. TSA Spies to interrogate bus passengers.

Herr Heckler Koch

Why civil rights must be learned and taught. TSA Spies to interrogate bus passengers.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-to-searc...houston-buses/
    A new program in Houston will place undercover TSA agents and police officers on buses whose job it will be to perform bag searches, watch for “suspicious activity” and interrogate passengers in order to ‘curb crime and terrorism’.
    How do you imagine TSA Transport-Sicherheitsbeamte will treat a liberty-minded citizen away from the TSA airport bailiwick?

Contrariwise, when will the airport TSA no-rights zones appear inside our country?
    Last edited by Herr Heckler Koch; 04-18-2012 at 07:25 AM.

The Waffen-SS; coming soon to a proximity near you!

Don't ride the bus.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Herr Heckler Koch
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Don't ride the bus.
    Precisely my point. Don't ride the airplane, the auto (VIPR's original mission), the bus, the train, the subway, ...
    When will the airport TSA no-rights zones appear inside our country?

Autos? Commercial trucks if the posted links on the thread(s) that discussed this are true. If a citizen, in their POV is pulled over, the citizen may be able to extract redress if they have the inclination.

I ain't got a tinfoil hat on for me getting pulled over by a VIPR team. And, if it does happen, recorders will be running. I got a decent lawyer on speed dial, and he's gots kids to put through college.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare