• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why civil rights must be learned and taught. TSA Spies to interrogate bus passengers.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-to-search-bags-question-passengers-on-houston-buses/
A new program in Houston will place undercover TSA agents and police officers on buses whose job it will be to perform bag searches, watch for “suspicious activity” and interrogate passengers in order to ‘curb crime and terrorism’.
How do you imagine TSA Transport-Sicherheitsbeamte will treat a liberty-minded citizen away from the TSA airport bailiwick?

Contrariwise, when will the airport TSA no-rights zones appear inside our country?

Last edited:

OC for ME

Autos? Commercial trucks if the posted links on the thread(s) that discussed this are true. If a citizen, in their POV is pulled over, the citizen may be able to extract redress if they have the inclination.

I ain't got a tinfoil hat on for me getting pulled over by a VIPR team. And, if it does happen, recorders will be running. I got a decent lawyer on speed dial, and he's gots kids to put through college.