Thread: Big Sis at it again

Navasota, Texas, USA

Big Sis at it again

I know, it's Alex Jones. But he does come up with some worthy news from time to time.

A new program in Houston will place undercover TSA agents and police officers on buses whose job it will be to perform bag searches, watch for “suspicious activity” and interrogate passengers in order to ‘curb crime and terrorism’.
    The thing about common sense ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

I80, USA
    What terrorism? Want to curb crime? Give everybody a gun.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Galloway and/or Logan, OH
    Read the article. Sad.

Are there any links to organizations that are fighting this issue in TX?
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Renton, Washington, USA
    TSA isn't just in Texas and I am sure this isn't happening just in Texas. What about those of us that are carrying concealed or open in accordance with our own state's laws? I live in Washington state and I have a CPL and open carry is legal here, including on public transportation, such as buses and ferries. And it's none of their damn business where I am going or how I plan to get there! Or what I have in my bag or purse! What ever happened to our rights to travel freely? The only terrorists I see work for one law enforcement agency or another. This is absoulutely outrageous!!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin