• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Big Sis at it again

rodbender

Jack House

What terrorism? Want to curb crime? Give everybody a gun.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Ruby

TSA isn't just in Texas and I am sure this isn't happening just in Texas. What about those of us that are carrying concealed or open in accordance with our own state's laws? I live in Washington state and I have a CPL and open carry is legal here, including on public transportation, such as buses and ferries. And it's none of their damn business where I am going or how I plan to get there! Or what I have in my bag or purse! What ever happened to our rights to travel freely? The only terrorists I see work for one law enforcement agency or another. This is absoulutely outrageous!!