Thread: Ann Coulter-Townhall

Ann Coulter-Townhall

Writing a pro-gun article doesn't make up for her endorsing a gun grabber for President. Not just that, but lavishing him with praise.

Wind Bag

Quote Originally Posted by DangerClose View Post
    Writing a pro-gun article doesn't make up for her endorsing a gun grabber for President. Not just that, but lavishing him with praise.
    You can carry on about "voting for real conservatives", being a lover of Liberty, etc, etc all you want. She lost all of my respect the moment she not only ENDORSED, but began CAMPAIGNING for a man who passed a ban on carbines.

Quote Originally Posted by marinepilot81 View Post
    You can carry on about "voting for real conservatives", being a lover of Liberty, etc, etc all you want. She lost all of my respect the moment she not only ENDORSED, but began CAMPAIGNING for a man who passed a ban on carbines.
    At first it looks like you're disagreeing with me with sarcasm but then agreeing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerClose View Post
    At first it looks like you're disagreeing with me with sarcasm but then agreeing with me.
    I'm 100% in agreement with you. My sarcasm was directed towards Ms Coulter. We deal with enough hypocrites on the left and I have no tolerance for them on the right.

who cares what that annoying *struggling to come up with the least offensive word here* "person" has to say about anything?

Hey, Ann is tall, leggy, blond, HOT and a conservative..... sheeesh you guys are harder to please than my ex wife was!!!
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Quote Originally Posted by We-the-People View Post
    Hey, Ann is tall, leggy, blond, HOT and a conservative..... sheeesh you guys are harder to please than my ex wife was!!!
    That depends, are we looking for someone who is a good <censored> or are we looking for someone who actually cares about our rights?

EDIT: Let me clarify, someone can be tall, leggy, blonde, conservative, etc and yet not really care about our rights. I'm in no way saying that Ann does or doesn't care about our rights (I don't know enough about her to make an opinion), but the whole tall, leggy, blonde bit has nothing to do with if she cares about our rights or not and shouldn't be a factor when looking at the merits of if someone does care about our rights and fixing the various problems of our country or not.
    Last edited by Aknazer; 04-29-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by We-the-People View Post
    She's a fake conservative big-government neoconservative.

Bingo....^^^^....winner winner, chicken dinner.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare