• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ann Coulter-Townhall

marinepilot81

Wind Bag

Writing a pro-gun article doesn't make up for her endorsing a gun grabber for President. Not just that, but lavishing him with praise.

You can carry on about "voting for real conservatives", being a lover of Liberty, etc, etc all you want. She lost all of my respect the moment she not only ENDORSED, but began CAMPAIGNING for a man who passed a ban on carbines.

DangerClose

You can carry on about "voting for real conservatives", being a lover of Liberty, etc, etc all you want. She lost all of my respect the moment she not only ENDORSED, but began CAMPAIGNING for a man who passed a ban on carbines.

At first it looks like you're disagreeing with me with sarcasm but then agreeing with me. :question:

bomber

who cares what that annoying *struggling to come up with the least offensive word here* "person" has to say about anything?

Aknazer

Hey, Ann is tall, leggy, blond, HOT and a conservative..... sheeesh you guys are harder to please than my ex wife was!!!

That depends, are we looking for someone who is a good <censored> or are we looking for someone who actually cares about our rights?

EDIT: Let me clarify, someone can be tall, leggy, blonde, conservative, etc and yet not really care about our rights. I'm in no way saying that Ann does or doesn't care about our rights (I don't know enough about her to make an opinion), but the whole tall, leggy, blonde bit has nothing to do with if she cares about our rights or not and shouldn't be a factor when looking at the merits of if someone does care about our rights and fixing the various problems of our country or not.

Last edited: