• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great sign .. should be posted everywhere

Gil223

Thanks for the link HHK. I found some serious IRONY as I perused the signage, with this sign:
View attachment 8355

Apparently, those who would wreak havoc upon others are also illiterate... or he just ignored that sign on February 12, 2007. That was when Sulejman Talović went on a shooting spree at Trolley Square Mall, killing five people and injuring four more before being shot to death by an off-duty police officer. Randomly killing folks is a violation of law, whereas ignoring a property policy means "jack schitt"! Was that sign any kind deterrent? Hell no! How many more would he have killed/injured if that LEO hadn't been there at that point in time... and how many less if more people had been armed at Trolley Square Mall? :banghead: Pax...