• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feinstein: No action on concealed weapons bills.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Superlite27

Says Feinstein: "Under the concealed carry reciprocity bills, he could legally travel across state lines and confront his former girlfriend..."

Really? I was unaware that armed assault was legal in California.

Of course, if you're the former girlfriend, you can't run away to another state that doesn't honor your CCW and retain your self-defense capability....

...but, I'm sure the violent criminal intending on an armed confrontation will make sure to check the ordinances to see if his armed assault is as legal in the state she ran away to as Feinstein says it is in California. So, there's nothing for the ex to worry about, eh?

H

Herr Heckler Koch

Remember that Harvey Milk assassinated was Feinswein's entré to politics.

Dreamer

And let us not also forget that Senator Feinstein held one of those super-rare California CC permits for years, herself.

And also, it bears noting that her husband, Richard Blum, is a well-known international arms dealer, and has been doing business with the ChiComs for years. He is an investment banker, and has connections to EG&G, and has also been accused of war profiteering.

The only gun Diane Feinstein DOESN'T like is one that is in the hands of a law-abiding citizen in a free society. She and her hubby have made MILLIONS on the international trade of Chinese-made firearms, and are getting filthy rich off the many wars we are in.

Last edited:

Viking

marginalize Feinstein

The best way to "defeat" Sen. Feinstein is to marginalize her. This is best done by electing a majority of conservatives to the US senate
this year. The vast majority of these pro-2A folks will be in the Rep. party. Here in AZ, it will likely be Richard Carmona (D) v. Jeff Flake
(R). Carmona was Bush 43's surgeon general and was an Independent at the time. Mr. Flake has represented AZ for many years and will
get my vote. He has a solid pro 2A record. If we put folks like this in the senate and keep conservatives in the house majority, the senior
senator from Cal. can blather on all she wants, it will be a waste of her time.