Thread: Fast & Furious Driver took wrong turn into Juárez with load of ammo, 268,000 rounds

Herr Heckler Koch

Fast & Furious Driver took wrong turn into Juárez with load of ammo, 268,000 rounds

Question

Why the "fast and furious" in the title? There is no evidence the driver was connected to either Mexican private-sector or U.S. public-sector criminal organizations...
    Last edited by ManInBlack; 04-19-2012 at 04:47 PM.
    Total ignorance: an Obama supporter's stock in trade
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    All the talk about Overthrowing Big Government, Revolution, etc., it's just another one of those nostalgic ideas that individuals have idealized.
    O RLY?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...and_rebellions
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Books are overrated; and so is history.

Herr Heckler Koch

Read between the lines...

"José Angel Torres Valadez, spokesman in the Northern region for Mexico's General Attorney's Office, or PGR, said he

FEDERALES-GANGSTERS NEED AMMUNITION TOO

could not share any details until the 48-hour period has passed but said it is possible that Akeem will be taken to Mexico City to continue the investigation.

Akeem was driving a tractor-trailer with Texas plates and the logo "McKinney Trailer Rentals." A spokesman with McKinney confirmed that Mekenye's company has been a McKinney client for several years.

The bullets were being transported inside metal boxes. Sources said the ammunition is of the type used for AK-47 and AR-15 rifles. The rifles are often used by members of Mexican criminal organizations. "

Quote Originally Posted by ManInBlack View Post
    Why the "fast and furious" in the title? There is no evidence the driver was connected to either Mexican private-sector or U.S. public-sector criminal organizations...
    Beat me to it.
    This doesn't sound any more "Fast and Furious" than a delivery of Maytag washers from the manufacturer to a distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    Beat me to it.
    This doesn't sound any more "Fast and Furious" than a delivery of Maytag washers from the manufacturer to a distributor.
    I reade a couple of reports that President Obama, and Holder were hiding in the back of the rig as well; Obama wanted to have a more hands-on role this time around.--like I stated, I reade a couple of reports.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...