• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fast & Furious Driver took wrong turn into Juárez with load of ammo, 268,000 rounds

ManInBlack

Why the "fast and furious" in the title? There is no evidence the driver was connected to either Mexican private-sector or U.S. public-sector criminal organizations...

Last edited:
H

Herr Heckler Koch

Read between the lines...

"José Angel Torres Valadez, spokesman in the Northern region for Mexico's General Attorney's Office, or PGR, said he

FEDERALES-GANGSTERS NEED AMMUNITION TOO

could not share any details until the 48-hour period has passed but said it is possible that Akeem will be taken to Mexico City to continue the investigation.

Akeem was driving a tractor-trailer with Texas plates and the logo "McKinney Trailer Rentals." A spokesman with McKinney confirmed that Mekenye's company has been a McKinney client for several years.

The bullets were being transported inside metal boxes. Sources said the ammunition is of the type used for AK-47 and AR-15 rifles. The rifles are often used by members of Mexican criminal organizations. "

Fallschirjmäger

Why the "fast and furious" in the title? There is no evidence the driver was connected to either Mexican private-sector or U.S. public-sector criminal organizations...
Beat me to it.
This doesn't sound any more "Fast and Furious" than a delivery of Maytag washers from the manufacturer to a distributor.

Beretta92FSLady

Beat me to it.
This doesn't sound any more "Fast and Furious" than a delivery of Maytag washers from the manufacturer to a distributor.

I reade a couple of reports that President Obama, and Holder were hiding in the back of the rig as well; Obama wanted to have a more hands-on role this time around.--like I stated, I reade a couple of reports.