Thread: 9-11-2001 Conclusive, It's An Inside Job!

9-11-2001 Conclusive, It's An Inside Job!

I'm glad the truth has finally come out. I figured the Government was in-on-it, but didn't have proof, until now!

I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

I don't know whether to laugh or throw up... or throw up while laughing. Truthfully, on the day that happened, I was driving parts for a truck company. The announcer on 107.7 the End in Seattle, was obviously stunned by the news he was reporting live. In my gut, I knew something wasn't right about the whole thing. Sadly, still to this day, I still think that what we were told isn't the truth. I'll leave it at that.
    Be safe, be prepared, and carry on!

Alle Ihre Basisstation jetzt zu uns gehören

smh...

Detective Dolly: So what's the symbology there?

Paul Smecker: Symbology? Now that Duffy has relinquished his "King Bonehead" crown, I see we have an heir to the throne! I'm sure the word you were looking for was "symbolism." What is the ssss-himbolism there?

Howdy!
    The video enclosed with this thread is the largest piece of nonsense I believe I've ever seen in my entire life....
    second only perhaps to the "official" story handed down by the government as to the events of 911

The guy who made the video can't even discern the difference between a pentagram and a Star of David, for pete's sake!

Then he goes on a rant about Jews and the Illuminati. Time to pass out the tin foil hats.

From what I've seen, it appears that Saudi Arabia was far more involved... right up to the royal family, than some jerk living in a cave in Afghanistan! If I were not late for work, I'd provide a reference source that I believe to be credible, but time is against me.

But wow.... what a video!

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin

Quote Originally Posted by M-Taliesin View Post
    Howdy!
    The video enclosed with this thread is the largest piece of nonsense I believe I've ever seen in my entire life....

Blessings,
    M-Taliesin
    Which leads me to believe it is satire, presented in true "troll" form. I mean, the obviously (and poorly) photoshopped pictures alone give it away. I'm sure a little digging on the video-maker's background would provide more facts about 9/11 then this video did

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    Which leads me to believe it is satire, presented in true "troll" form. I mean, the obviously (and poorly) photoshopped pictures alone give it away. I'm sure a little digging on the video-maker's background would provide more facts about 9/11 then this video did
    You mean to tell me that you are skeptical that Clinton is a shape-shifter!
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Thats a hilarious dis of the conspiracy theory people out there.

But you gotta admit......Alot of things that were supposed to happen that day, didnt........

That's so ridiculous its almost funny. LOL...it has to be a joke, if it's not dude should be made to see a doctor...and a white padded room...and a speech therapist. . Thought it was Donald duck for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by jdholmes View Post
    That's so ridiculous its almost funny. LOL...it has to be a joke, if it's not dude should be made to see a doctor...and a white padded room...and a speech therapist. . Thought it was Donald duck for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    You mean to tell me that you are skeptical that Clinton is a shape-shifter!
    I may wear a tinfoil hat on sunny days, but my brain isn't made of the stuff